Current Affairs 10th August 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 10th August 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 10th August of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 10th August 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
10th August 2017
- India ranks 43rd in 2017 Global Retirement Index
- Union Government launches Swachh Survekshan Gramin
- Coconut regains ‘tree’ status in Goa as Assembly Passes Bill
- The Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation released the findings of the survey of 1.4 lakh rural households, undertaken by the Quality Council of India (QCI) between May and June this year.
- In a major push to competitive, cooperative federalism, NITI Aayog, today, announces a partnership with three States each to radically transform their Health and Education sectors.
- Indian American Dilip Chauhan has been appointed to a key position of Deputy Comptroller for Minority Affairs in New York’s Nassau County.
- Real Madrid beat Manchester United 2-1 on Tuesday to lift the European Super Cup for the fourth time as they became the first team to retain the trophy since AC Milan in 1990.
Banking and Business
- Union Government to expand Logistics Data Bank project to South India
- Hrithik Roshan signs agreement with Rs 100 crore Deal with Startup Cure Fit
- Private sector Kotak Mahindra Bank will offer the debit card at a special price of Rs 99 for the first year for customers who will open the account under its zero balance account scheme until September 15.
Sports and entertainment
- Ravindra Jadeja was already the top ranked Test bowler in the ICC Test rankings but now he is also The World No 1 in all rounders after eclipsing Shakib Al Hasan of Bangladesh in the latest rankings announced on Tuesday
- India’s Amit Kumar Saroha clinched a silver in men’s club throw F51 competition in World Para Athletics Championships
- Sardar Singh, Devendra Jhajharia to be awarded Khel Ratna awards
- Former India Test cricketer and Delhi captain Madan Lal has been appointed chair man of the newly-formed Cricket Affairs Committee (CAC) of Delhi & Districts Cricket Association (DDCA).
- Mimaansa wins award for combating learning disabilities
- Dev Patel To Be Honoured With Asia Society Game Changers Award
For more Current Affairs 10th August 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.