Current Affairs 10th September 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 10th September 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 10th September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 10th September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
10th September 2017
- Karnataka tops in manufacturing excellence according to ASSOCHAM
- Biodiversity-rich Uninhabited Parali I island of Lakshadweep vanished
- Assam Govt signs MoU with Google to increase digital literacy across 26,000 villages
- CGWB enters into MoA with IIS Bangalore for development of ground water flow models
- Amazon opens country’s largest fulfillment center in Hyderabad
- Senior IAS officer N Baijendra Kumar has taken charge as the CMD of state-owned NMDC.
- The govt is giving shape to an ambitious Rs. 3,700-cr plan in an attempt to cover nearly 5.5 lakh villages with wifi facility by March 2019.
- The Indian Council for Agricultural Research ICAR will be undertaking major research works on agriculture this year with the World Bank fund of 1100 crore rupees.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s September 13-15 visit to India for the annual summit between the two countries is likely to take him only to his counterpart’s home state.
- Mongolian lawmakers have voted to dismiss the Prime Minister Jargaltulga Erdenebat & his Cabinet for alleged incompetence & corruption related to the signing of govt contracts with companies linked to 3 Cabinet members.
- Nagaland will start implementing DBT under MGNREGA beginning from the current financial year
- US banking regulators have ordered Pakistan’s Habib Bank to shutter its New York office for repeatedly failing to heed concerns over possible terrorist financing & money laundering
- Swiss food major Nestle has set up a food safety Institute to help develop standards for food safety and quality in Manesar, Haryana.
Sports and Entertainment
- James Anderson becomes first England bowler, overall third pacer to take 500 Test wickets
- Sjoerd Mrijne appointed as new Chief Coach of India men’s Hockey team, Harendra Singh for women’s team
- The 2017-18 season is the first year since the inception of the Premier League in 1992 that the Football Association has allowed sleeve sponsorships.
- The Joint Committee Meeting of SAI and HI appointed Shri Harendra Singh, Dronacharya Awardee, Hockey Coach as High-Performance Specialist Coach for Indian Senior Women Hockey Team.
- Viveck Goenka, Chairman and Managing Director of the Express Group was unanimously elected Chairman of Press Trust of India, the country’s largest news agency.
- Harinder Pal Sandhu won his fifth straight PSA title, and 10th overall, defeating Md. Syafiq Kamal of Malaysia 11-8, 10-12, 11-3, 9-11, 11-6 in the Malaysian Squash Tour X-2017
- Veteran Kannada actor RN Sudarshan died at the age of 78 in Bengaluru. The actor-producer breathed his last in a hospital in Bengaluru. He was suffering from kidney-related ailments.
For more Current Affairs 10th September 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.