Current Affairs 12th July 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 12th July 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 12th July of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 12th July 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- Union Government to organise global food fair in November 2017 to boost food sector
- President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurates Ashiana Annexe in Dehradun
- Janani Sewa Scheme of Indian Railways
- CM Arvind Kejriwal launches e-RTI, Delhi becomes 2nd state to accept online applications
- MoHUA is the new name for urban development & housing ministry
- GST Rate Finder: Government launches app to check rates
- Raminder Singh Re-elected as president of NRAI.
- The first edition of WINGS 2017, expanding regional connectivity hosted in New Delhi.
- SC lifts stay on admission to IITs over bonus mark issue.
- Khaltmaa Battulga elected as Mongolian President
- World Population Day: 11 July
- The UK launches ‘Grand Trunk Road’ project to mark 70th anniversary of India’s partition
- India to import crude oil from the US for the first time
- G20 Hamburg Action Plan praises India for promoting ease of doing business, labour reforms
- WHO appoints Saima Wazed as Goodwill Ambassador
- Apple will build its 2nd data centre in southern Denmark which will be powered entirely by renewable energy
- Grant citizenship to Myanmar Rohigya Minority: UN refugee Head
Banking and Business
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Launches ‘Aaykar Setu’ To Enhance E-Access Of Taxpayers
- No GST on gifts to employees up to Rs. 50,000 and on perks in contract
- Panel seeks details on Air India disinvestment decision
- India’s forex reserve at the record high of $386.53 billion.
- India to join Global Foreign Exchange Committee.
- Sports and Entertainment
- P V Sindhu won Sportsperson of the Year award
- India finishes fifth in u-18 rugby sevens
- Chess: Abhijeet completes hat-trick in style
- Mother Teresa’s Blue-Bordered Sari declared an Intellectual Property
- Scientists create mini Saturn planets using charged liquid droplets
- Danfoss India conferred with Golden Peacock Environment Management Award
- Cryptocurrency Guru Amit Bhardwaj launches e-book ‘Cryptocurrency for Beginners’
For more Current Affairs 12th July 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.