Current Affairs 14th August 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 14th August 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 14th August of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 14th August 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
14th August 2017
- 15th BIMSTEC ministerial meeting in Kathmandu
- CBFC Board Reconstituted for three years
- Economic Survey 2016-17 Volume 2 was laid in the Parliament
- SBI merger bill passed by Lok Sabha SBI merger bill passed by Lok Sabha
- BitBay to launch trading platform for digital currency in India
- Make common question paper for NEET in all languages: SC
- Indian Army asks people near Doklam to vacate the village
- 15-year old Tanzeem Merani vowed to unfurl Indian flag at La Chowk in J&K’s Srinagar on Independence Day.
- The Katghora Police Station’s ground floor is used for police administration while the first floor is being utilised for teaching purpose.
- Delhi to see the fastest growth in Asia in 5 Yrs
- The government and market regulator SEBI is planning to link Aadhar to financial transactions.
- RBI to pay Rs 30,659 crore dividend to Govt for 2017
- Rajya Sabha passed the Banking Regulation Amendment Bill 2017
- Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta re-elected
- Unexploded WWII bomb found at Fukushima
- Indian American Neil Chatterjee appointed to chair US energy commission
Banking and Business
- SEBI ties up with SEO of Iran for technical assistance
- Los Angeles approves host city contract for 2028 Games
- India drop place to 97th in FIFA rankings
- The bank sued digital wallet startup Mobikwik over non-payment of Rs.80 lakh earned in a joint programme.
- Anil Ambani led Reliance Communications plans to issue shares for the debt it has raised from the lenders.
- Canara Bank introduced two new digital services for online payments
Sports and Entertainment
- Maheshwari bags memorable bronze at Asian Shotgun Championship
- An Indian ultra marathon runner who took up a challenge of running 10,000 km in 100 days fell short of 36 km’s after he fell sick.
- The Badminton World Federation released the latest rankings.
- Prasoon Joshi appointed as new Chairman of Central Board of Film Certification
For more Current Affairs 14th August 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Other Current Affairs