Current Affairs 14th September 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 14th September 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 14th September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 14th September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
14th September 2017
- Karnataka stands at top among the states of the country in terms of manufacturing excellence, according to a study by industry chambers ASSOCHAM
- The government is planning a national “no-fly” list to keep unruly passengers off flights, junior civil aviation minister Jayant Sinha said on Saturday, defending a decision to revoke an air travel ban on controversial Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad
- The Financial Resolution and Deposit Insurance Bill, 2017 has been referred to a Joint Parliamentary Committee of both the Houses, under the Chairpersonship of Shri Bhupender Yadav
- Home Minister Naini Narasimha Reddy inaugurated the first water ATM that would dispense clean and safe drinking water in Hyderabad
- Union Water resources minister Nitin Gadkari and Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis announced a Rs 60,000 crore plan to link rivers in the state.
- State-run Bharat Petroleum Corporation(BPCL) is all set to become a Maharatna company. The oil marketing company is at present a Navratna firm.
- The Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles (FAME)-India scheme is set to receive an extension of six months.
- Union Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar said the government will undertake a programme from next year to enrol “70-80 lakh” students in the country who are out of schools.
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu laid the foundation for building the nation’s first Greenfield smart city project in HEC of Ranchi.
- India and Belarus signed 10 agreements to expand cooperation
- London tops in 2017 Global Financial Centres Index
- British Parliament Passed EU Withdrawal Bill
- The head of the Federal Emergency Management Agency said US officials were preparing a massive response to Hurricane Irma, which is set to hit Florida as early as Saturday.
- The Habib Bank Limited has on Monday announced its decision to wind up operations in New York following intimation from the state’s financial regulator that it seeks to impose a hefty penalty of nearly $630 million on the bank, it has been learnt.
Banking and Business
- The government has imposed a countervailing duty for 5 years on imports of certain flat steel products from China to guard domestic players from imports that are subsidised by exporting nations.
Sports and Entertainment
- Kochi to host BWF Senior Badminton World Championships
- Tahir Mahmood awarded N R Madhava Menon Best Law Teacher Award
For more Current Affairs 14th September 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.