Current Affairs 15th December 2017 (today’s current affairs updated)
Current Affairs 15th December 2017 (today’s current affairs). The below are the current affairs of 15th December of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today. 15th December 2017 current affairs.
For more Current Affairs 15th December 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of December 2017 or competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs December 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams.
Latest current affairs today (Current Affairs 15th December 2017)
15th December 2017 (Today's current affairs)
- Rajasthan has become the first state in the country to offer free e-mail address in Hindi to its residents.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi commissioned India’s first Scorpene class submarine, Kalvari, into the Indian Navy in Mumbai on 14 December
- Shri K. Jeeva Sagar (IFS: 1991) has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the State of Kuwait.
- Railway Board has initiated the process of reviewing Flexi-fare system in premium trains by comparing prices with that of other modes of transport in the same sectors.
- National Energy Conservation Day is celebrated on December 14.
- The third Indo-UK joint army training exercise ‘Ajeya Warrior’ concluded at the Mahajan Field Firing Ranges in Rajasthan.
- India and Morocco have signed a MoU for enhanced cooperation in the health sector.
- Sri Lanka has become the 163rd nation to accede to the anti-personnel mine ban convention.
- The 11th ministerial meeting of the World Trade Organization hung in the balance after the US refused to budge on relaxations after the US refused to budge on food security.
Get daily current affairs and stock GK like the list of presidents, great leaders of India, state election commission and much more from IndiJobAlert anytime, subscribe to indijobalert for our daily newsletters.
Be updated with us daily for new daily updates.
Banking and Business
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has imposed certain restrictions on Corporation Bank on carrying out banking activities as its share of bad loans rose sharply.
- A Financing Agreement for IBRD loan of USD 250 million (equivalent) for the “Skills Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion (SANKALP) Project” was signed with the World Bank.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has imposed Rs 3 crore penalty on IndusInd Bank for breaching rules on income classification norms.
- The Asian Development Bank has raised its economic growth estimate for developing Asia to 6 percent for this year from a previous estimate of 5.9 percent, citing stronger than expected exports and China’s resilience.
- Fino Payments Bank has signed up Rajasthan govt’s Rajcomp as its corporate business correspondent to give banking services to people in the state.
- Six top diplomats, including an Indian woman Lakshmi Puri, have been felicitated with the inaugural Diwali “Power of One” award at the UN headquarters in New York for their contribution to help form a more “perfect, peaceful and secure world”.
Support us by leaving your feedback and comments in the Comment Box below
For more Current Affairs current affairs 15th December 2017 (today’s current affairs) and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today like current affairs 15th December 2017, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants. IndiJobAlert comes up with daily GK current affairs, GK questions and answers, and general knowledge questions and answers for competitive exams.
Other Daily Current Affairs