Current Affairs 15th September 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 15th September 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 15th September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 15th September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
15th September 2017
- Haryana to create Wifi zone in all 6,078 Gram Panchayats
- Union Government launches Operation Insaniyat to help Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Container Terminal (JNPCT) wins “Container Terminal of the Year” Award 2017
- The Maharashtra government is planning to completely ban plastic bags from Gudi-Padwa next year. Gudi-Padwa is the annual festival marked as the starting of the new year according to Hindu calender.
- The Union Home Ministry on Wednesday cleared the citizenship for over one lakh Chakma-Hajongs, Buddhists, and Hindus, who fled to India in the 1960s to escape religious persecution in Chittagong Hill area of Bangladesh.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi received his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe at Ahmadabad, Gujarat.
- The Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri Kiren Rijiju will inaugurate the 2-day National Conference on “Uniformed Women in Prison Administration” on 14 September.
- India and Japan ink 15 agreements for enhancing bilateral co-operation
- UN Chief Appoints Peter Thomson as First UN Envoy For Oceans
- Halima Yacob becomes 1st female President of Singapore.
- The UK Government has seized property worth 42,000crore belonging to India’s most wanted gangster and world’s second richest criminal ever Dawood Ibrahim.
- 5th East Asia Summit Economic Ministers Meeting was held in Pasay City, Philippines on 9th September 2017.
Banking and Business
- Reserve Bank of India will introduce 100 rupees coin to mark the Birth Centenary of AIADMK founder Late. Dr. M G Ramchandran.
- Infosys announced that it has completed the acquisition of London Based product design and customer experience innovator Brilliant Basics.
- Paytm Payments Bank(PPB) has partnered with the National Payment Corporation of India to launch Rupay-powred digital debit card.
- Tata Consultancy Services has been recognized in Fortune’s annual list of the Top 50 companies that are changing the world.
Sports and Entertainment
- Former Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar launched ‘Mission-24’ to develop Mumbai’s M-East ward, which has one of the highest slum population in the city.
- Pakistan defeated World XI by 20 runs in the first International match of the independence Cup in Lahore.
- WWE is planning to host two RAW-based events in India in December this year.
For more Current Affairs 15th September 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.