Current Affairs 17th November 2017 (today’s current affairs updated)
Current Affairs 17th November 2017 (today’s current affairs). The below are the current affairs of 17th November of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today. 17th November 2017 current affairs.
For more Current Affairs 17th November 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs November 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today (Current Affairs 17th November 2017)
17th November 2017 (Today's current affairs)
- The government of India opens the Bharat-22 Exchange Traded Fund managed by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- In order to offer a centralised platform for collection and distribution of the Indian power sector information, Power Minister R K Singh launched National Power Portal.
- Bombay Stock Exchange has appointed Sthurathnam Ravi, one of the eminent chartered accountants of India, as the Chairman of the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Bihar State Government gave approval for setting up a ‘State Ayush Society’ with an aim to promote the usage of alternative medicine in the state.
- INDIA is overtaking China as the world’s largest emitter of human-caused sulphur dioxide (SO2), a toxic air pollutant that causes haze and acid rain, a new study based on satellite data showed last week.
- Under the direction of Minister of Railways & Coal, Shri Piyush Goyal, a comprehensive plan for imparting training to all employees of Indian Railways is being prepared with a view to upgrade skill & knowledge.
- The Vice President, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu will inaugurate ‘Aadi Mahotsav’ – a fortnight long Tribal Festival with the theme of ‘A Celebration of the Spirit of Tribal Culture, Cuisine and Commerce’ on 16 Nov 2017 at Dilli Haat, INA, New Delhi.
- Shri R.K. Singh, Minister of State (IC) for Power and New & Renewable Energy launched the Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana – ‘Saubhagya’ Web Portal.
- The President of India, Ram Nath Kovind, today presented Standards to the 223 Squadron and the 117 Helicopter Unit of the Indian Air Force at the Air Force Station, Adampur, Punjab.
- Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Trade and Industry has declared yoga as a sport.
Banking and Business
- Governor of Reserve Bank of India Urijit Patel has been appointed to the Financial Stability Institute Advisory Board the Bank of International Settlement (BIS).
Sports and Entertainment
- Indian tennis duo of Leander Paes and Purav Raja lifted the Knoxville Challenger title after clinching a fighting win in the finals of the men’s doubles.
- India’s first Tribal Entrepreneurship Summit was organised in Chhattisgarh’s Dantewada.
- Former Murshidabad MP and senior Trinamool Congress leader Abdul Mannan Hossain died at a city hospital today. He was 65.
- Noted Hindi poet Kunwar Narain, who had been writing consistently for well over five decades, passed away here at the age of 90 on Wednesday.
For More Current Affairs
IndiJobAlert daily current affairs
The Current affairs 2017 book – for competitive exams like UPSC / State PCS / Insurance / Railways / BBA / MBA / Defence.
Get the Book now
Get the Book now for free
Current Affairs yearly 2017 book – A complete coverage of Current affairs of 2016
Get the Book now
For more Current Affairs 17th November 2017 (today’s current affairs) and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Other Daily Current Affairs