Current Affairs 19th July 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 19th July 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 19th July of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 19th July 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- The secret ballot vote that took place today will decide India’s next President by 20th July 2017.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate APJ Abdul Kalam’s memorial on July 27
- Kolkata to host global business meet in November
- Smriti Irani gets Information and Broadcasting ministry and Narendra Singh Tomar gets Urban Development
- Reliance Industries market capitalisation hits Rs 5 lakh Crore mark
- India emerges as top trusted government in the world: Report
- J-K govt launches weekly festival at Dal Lake
- Tata Motors develops country’s first biomethane bus
- NDA nominates Venkaiah Naidu as vice-presidential candidate
- Farooq Abdullah, Kunhalikutty takes oath as Lok Sabha members
- A high intensity Improvised Explosive Device exploded in Soibam Leikai area of Imphal.
- ETH Zurich Scientists develop 3D-printed soft silicone Heart
- Jadhav filed a mercy petition before Pakistan Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa after the Military Appellate Court rejected his appeal.
- After speculation that Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was killed, a Kurdish Security Official said he was 99 percent sure that he is alive.
- The People’s Liberation Army conducted five live fire exercises in South West China’s Tibet Autonomous Region
Banking and business
- Google most influential brand in India, says study
- Parajuli to be Nepal’s new SC Chief Justice
- As it has not been able to fully unlock the benefits of ride sharing in Macau, Uber will suspend its operations.
Sports and Entertainment
- Lewis Hamilton wins record-equalling fifth British GP
- The 22-year-old tennis player from Chennai, Ramkumar Ramanathan improved his career best rank to 168 in singles after finishing as a runner up in Winnetka Challenger in the US.
- Indian squash player Harinder Pal Sindhu won his 2nd title by beating top seeded Rex Hedrick of Australia.
- The First Woman to Win Math’s Highest Award Dies at 40
- President receives first copy of book complied by Professor C. Raj Kumar
For more Current Affairs 19th July 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.