Current Affairs 19th September 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 19th September 2017 (today). The below are the current affairs of 19th September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 19th September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
19th September 2017
- Union Minister Rajnath Singh launched full-fledged intelligence wing of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assam Skill City to have 10,000 training seats may take 4-5 years to get functional
- Google launches mobile wallet and payments app ‘Tez’ in India
- India’s first Centre for Animal Law has been established at NALSAR University of Law of Hyderabad.
- The Assam Employees Parental Responsibility And Norms for Accountability and Monitoring (PRANAM) Bill was passed unanimously in int assembly
- Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao launched a 100-strong fleet of animal mobile ambulances
- Air India has launched the first non-stop flight service between India and Denmark.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated to the nation the Sardar Sarovar Dam, almost 56 years after its foundation stone was laid.
- The newly-launched Thalassemia Patients Advocacy Group demanded free medicines, safe, tested blood, zeroThalassemic births and reservation in government jobs for people suffering from the disease.
- Over 2.5 lakh kg trash removed from Mumbai beaches. On the occasion of International Coastal Cleanup Day, the trash was removed by citizens and the Coast Guard.
- Russia and Iraq Restore Air Travel After 13-Year Freeze
- Exercise Yudh Abhyas – 2017, a joint military exercise between Indian and US armies has commenced at Joint Base Lewis McChord, Washington, USA
- Former U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon was elected head of the International Olympic Committee’s ethics commission
Banking and Business
- Airtel Payments Bank launches UPI enabled digital payments in India
- Amazon India, in order to attract more sellers during the festive season, has tied up with the Bank of Baroda to offer micro loans to its sellers.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) has signed a loan of up to USD 200 million with IndusInd Bank to provide finance to low-income women borrowers in rural India.
Sports and Entertainment
- India’s PV Sindhu won her third Super Series title by grabbing Korea Open Super Series Title.
- Salman Khan has been honored with the Global Diversity Award 2017 in the British Parliament House.
- Harsh Kumar Jain has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Slovak Republic.
- The Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) has been awarded National Rajbhasha Keerti Award.
For more Current Affairs 19th September 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.