Current Affairs 1st August 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 1st August 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 1st August of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 1st August 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- National Mission for Clean Ganga approves 7 projects
- Punjab govt launches ‘Care Companion Programme’
- Ministry of Health releases Operational Guidelines for Planning and Implementation of Family Participatory Care
- Delhi Metro becomes the first 100 percent ‘green’ Metro system in the world
- DRDO develops India’s first unmanned tank, Muntra
- ‘India among top nations with potential for digital payments’: Digital Evolution Index 2017
- India have bagged 24 medals at the Jordan Junior and Cadet Open table tennis tournament.
- The Union Ministry of Minority Affairs has launched Jiyo Parsi Publicity Phase-2 in Mumbai, Maharashtra under the Jiyo Parsi scheme.
- Max India has withdrawn the proposed merger agreement b/w Max Life & Max Financial Services with HDFC Standard Life Insurance.
- Sebastian Vettel of Ferrari wins Hungarian Grand Prix
- Japanese, Sri Lankan among Magsaysay award winners
- World’s Smallest spacecraft sprites launched by the Indian Rocket
- BRICS tax authorities ink key pact to enhance cooperation
- Sri Lanka signs deal on Hambantota port with China
- World’s longest suspension footbridge opens in Switzerland
- Russian President Vladimir Putin has announced that 755 staff must leave US diplomatic missions, in retaliation for new US sanctions against Moscow.
- Scientists have developed a super strong, flexible Bio-glue for wound healing without causing toxicity.
- Caroline Wozniacki struggled with injury as she lost the Swedish Open final to Katerina Siniakova.
Banking and Business
- Canara Bank launches “CANDI”-its first digital branch in Bengaluru
- State Bank of India has cut the interest rate on savings accounts with up to Rs1 crore to 3.5% from 4%.
Sports and Entertainment
- Caeleb Dressel becomes first ever Swimmer to win three gold medals in one night at worlds Championship
- Shiva, Manoj strike gold at Czech boxing tournament
- Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel has extended his world championship lead with victory in the Hungarian GP ahead of Kimi Raikkonen & Valtteri Bottas.
- World Day against Trafficking in Persons: 30 July
For more Current Affairs 1st August 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.