Current Affairs 1st September 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 1st September 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 1st September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 1st September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
1st September 2017
- Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu has declared Friday as the ‘day of Helping Hand’.
- Unicity Launched World’s First ever Genomeceuticals Range of Products in India
- Shri Rajiv Gauba takes over as Union Home Secretary
- R.K. Raghavan appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to Cyprus
- In major reform of the Indian armed forces to improve the combat efficiency, the Unions Cabinet approved a series of recommendations that would redeploy 57,000 soldiers in non-core areas to operational duties.
- A team of researchers at Indian Institute Management-Ahmadabad has developed a matrimonial website for HIV positive people to find them a partner and facilitate social integration.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will attend 9th BRICS summit in Xiamen, China.
- Hurricane Harvey, the most powerful storm to hit US’ Texas in more than 50 years could cost for USD 100bn, an insurance analyst has claimed.
- Pakistan has suspended official visits and talks concerned with the U.S. to protest against President Donald Trump’s criticism of Islamabad for providing safe havens to militants.
Banking and Business
- Ujjivan SFB receives scheduled bank status from Reserve Bank of India
- Tata group hospitality firm Indian Hotels Company Ltd(IHCL) has appointed Duetsche Hospitality CEP Puneet Chhatwal as its MD and CEO.
- The Union Cabinet has approved an ordinance to raise the maximum compensation cess that can be levied on two categories of luxury vehicles from 15 % to 25%, over and above the GST rate.
- Top Stock exchange BSE’s board has approved another 5-year term for its Chief Ashish Chauhan.
Sports and Entertainment
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) has appointed former West Indies captain Richie Richardson as the march referee for the 3-match T20 Independence Cup between Pakistan and the World XI side.
- Bangladesh registered its first ever Test win over Australia after defeating them by 20 runs in the first test.
- Konkani writer Mahabaleshwar Sail receives 2016 Saraswati Samman
For more Current Affairs 1st September 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.