Current Affairs 20th July 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 20th July 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 20th July of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 20th July 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- TR Zeliang appointed as Chief Minister of Nagaland by Governor
- Indians among top asylum-seekers according to the International Migration Outlook 2017
- Maharashtra Government approved revised policy of scheme to improve Girl child Ratio
- clears three export infra plans
- Smriti Irani gets I&B, Narendra Tomar Urban Ministry
- The Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), Thrissur, has developed low-cost microwave printed circuit boards.
- The Supreme Court allowed the Centre to replace the oversight committee set up to supervise the functioning of the Medical Council of India with a fresh panel of 5 eminent doctors.
- SBI has launched SBI Realty, a one-stop integrated website www.sbirealty.in for home buyers.
- Competition Commission of India has given its nod to Softbank Group Corp’s acquisition of 20% stake in One97 Communications.
- Textile minister Smriti Zubin Irani has been given the additional charge of information and broadcasting.
- Reliance Industries has attained a market valuation of over Rs 5 lakh crore, becoming the 2nd firm after TCS to achieve this milestone.
- Nelson Mandela Day: 18 July
- The first ever Kargil International Marathon ‘Run for Sarhad’ concluded with more than 800 runners from all over the world participating in the event.
- United States Navy tests world’s first Laser Weapons System
- Australia and USA jointly launched multimillion hyper sonic missile HIFiRE
Banking and Business
- SBI launches ‘SBI Realty’ portal for home buyers
- HDFC Bank has launched a national digital-only marketing campaign, reinforcing its position as ‘India’s No. 1 Bank’ in products like credit cards, personal loans.
Sports and Entertainment
- FIFA has lifted their ban on the Sudan Football Association
- BCCI has named former Indian cricketer Bharat Arun as the Indian cricket team’s bowling coach.
- UK’s first woman Sikh MP Preet Kaur Gill elected to key Parliament panel
- Jaitley releases book on swim expedition Ganga Avahan
- President Pranab Mukherjee was handed over the first copy of the book ‘Future of Indian Universities: Comparative and International Perspectives.
For more Current Affairs 20th July 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.