Current Affairs 20th June 2017(updated)
Current Affairs 20th June 2017 (today).
[box type=”shadow” align=”” class=”” width=””]
Business current affairs
- In Cairn Dispute, Tax Department Orders Recovery Of Rs. 10,000 Crore
- Metal, Banking Stocks Push Sensex To Record Closing High
- Australia Announces Online Visa Application Facility For Indians
- Coimbatore-Based Airline’s Flying Permit Suspended from today
- Larsen & Toubro Unit Wins Rs. 2,231-Crore Orders
- The just-concluded 5th International Convention of SPIC MACAY saw some scintillating performances from the masters of classical dance and music
- NASA’s Orion Spacecraft Clears Safety Tests
- Champions Trophy: Pakistan clinched title beating India by 180 runs
- Srikanth beats Sakai to win Indonesia Open Super Series Premier title
- China to send Mini-Ecosystems to the Moon – China plans to send mini-ecosystems to Moon.
- India ranks 75 in an environment impact survey, as per latest study by UK-based Money Super Market
- India Wins Re-Election to United Nation’s Eco and Social Council
- CRPF Launches Helpline for Kashmiris Named ‘Madadgaar’
- 114-year-old Taj Palace becomes first Indian building to get trademark
- RBI directs IDBI Bank to start insolvency for Lanco Infra
- Union Minister approves 20 lakh houses for urban poor approved under PM Awas Yojna
- RBI initiates Prompt Corrective Action against Bank of Maharashtra as NPA mounts
- DGCA suspends Air Carnival’s flying permit
- The 106th Session of International Labour Conference (ILC) was held from 5-16th June 2017 in Geneva, Switzerland.
- AIIB approves Argentina, Madagascar and Tonga as new members
- Egypt gears up to spreading message of yoga on International Yoga Day
For more June 2017 affairs and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 of IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.