Current Affairs 20th September 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 20th September 2017 (today). The below are the current affairs of 20th September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 20th September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
20th September 2017
- Union Petroleum Minister to co-chair 13th Inter-Governmental Commission meeting at Astana, Kazakhstan
- Amit Shah launches ‘Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana’ in Jharkhand to provide houses to freedom fighters
- Former Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar launched Mission-24 program in Mumbai
- Kerala to open Clinics for Transgender Community. For the first time in the country, exclusive clinics for the transgender community will start functioning in government medical colleges across the state and will offer sex-change surgeries.
- On the occasion of Hindi Diwas, on September 14, 2017, President Ram Nath Kovind has launched a new ‘LILA Mobile App’.
- Chhattisgarh has launched ‘Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Shram Anna Sahayata Yojna’ in the state.
- IDF and US Army Inaugurated First Permanent American Base in Israel
- The World Bank has allocated about $8 billion for the infrastructure projects of the Chinese initiative – Silk Road Economic Belt.
- Mindtree inaugurated its first international Digital Pumpkin innovation hub located at its office at Warren Township, New Jersey.
- The 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony was held in California
Banking and Business
- Mahendra Pratap Mall was appointed as the Chairman and Managing director of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) Ltd.
- Markets regulator Securities & Exchange Board of India has allowed Infrastructure Investment Trusts & Real Estate Investment Trust to raise capital by issuing debt securities.
- Mahindra & Mahindra has entered into a strategic alliance with Ford Motor to explore cooperation in the sphere of products, technologies, and electrification of cars amongst other areas.
Sports and Entertainment
- Cyclist Mark Beaumont Breaks the World Record
- India win four medals in Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games
- Lewis Hamilton won a chaotic and rain-hit Singapore Grand Prix and grabbed Formula One world championship.
- Vice-President M Venkaiah Naidu presented the ANR National Award to top film-maker SS Rajamouli
- Riz Ahmed has become the first man of Asian descent to win an acting award at the Emmys. He is a British actor of Pakistani descent.
For more Current Affairs 20th September 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.