Current Affairs 21st July 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 21st July 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 21st July of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 21th July 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- India among 5 countries that faced most terror attacks in 2016
- Shala Siddhi Prohatsan Yojana started in 25,000 MP schools
- Cabinet approves selling 51% stake in HPCL to ONGC
- T R Zeliang appointed new CM of Nagaland by Governor
- PM Modi’s monthly radio address Mann Ki Baat has generated a revenue of about Rs10 crore for All India Radio in last 2 fiscals.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik dedicated to the nation Odisha’s longest bridge and named it after Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- Tamil Nadu govt has almost doubled the salary and allowances of its MLAs, taking their new pay from Rs 55,000 per month to Rs 105,000 per month.
- A 9 judge Constitution bench of Supreme Court has begun hearing arguments to determine whether the right to privacy is a fundamental right under the Constitution.
- Indian Space Research Organisation has approved commercial use of its indigenously developed lithium-ion battery.
- Naveen Patnaik dedicates Odisha’s longest bridge to nation
- Maha approves revised policy of scheme aimed to improve girl child ratio
- S. Navy successfully tested world’s 1st laser gun system that has been designed to target drones.
- South Korea launches contest in Chandigarh to promote tourism
- Australia joins International Solar Alliance
Banking and Business
- Reserve Bank will shortly issue bank notes of denomination Rs 20 in Mahatma Gandhi series 2005 that will be similar in design to those currently in circulation.
Sports and entertainment
- Asian champion short-putter Manpreet fails dope test
- Kerala emerge champs at national inter-state meet
- India’s Amit Saroha clinches silver in World Para Athletics Championships
- Govt has sanctioned more than Rs1,200 crore for development of beaches & rivers as tourists spots.
- Google launches job applicant management tool ‘Hire’
- TR Zeliang was sworn in as Nagaland chief minister
For more Current Affairs 21st July 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.