Current Affairs 21st November 2017 (today’s current affairs updated)
Current Affairs 21st November 2017 (today’s current affairs). The below are the current affairs of 21st November of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today. 21st November 2017 current affairs.
For more Current Affairs 21st November 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs November 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams.
Latest current affairs today (Current Affairs 21st November 2017)
21st November 2017 (Today's current affairs)
- Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal inaugurated the Namami Barak festival and said that Barak and Brahmaputra rivers have the same language, that is of brotherhood, unity and harmony.
- Indian and Myanmar armies will conduct their maiden joint exercise in India’s northeastern state of Meghalaya.
- A six-day conference on military medicine, being attended by delegates from 80 countries, began in New Delhi and will deliberate on a host of issues, including terrain specific military medical support.
- India has moved up one position to 126th in terms of GDP per capita of countries, still ranked lower than all its BRICS peers.
- Actor Trisha Krishnan was conferred the UNICEF celebrity advocate status for child rights at an event held in Chennai.
- The International Film Festival of India (IFFI) was inaugurated in Goa.
- The 42nd World Congress of the International Committee of Military Medicine organised by the AFMS under the aegis of the Ministry of Defence began in New Delhi.
- Based on the per capita income of its people, Qatar has been named the world’s richest country as per the recent International Monetary Fund (IMF) report.
- On 21st November 1997, the working fishermen and women representing World Forum of Fish Harvesters & Fish Workers from 18 countries met at New Delhi and established the World Fisheries Forum.
- NASA has successfully launched for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration the first in a series of four highly advanced polar-orbiting satellites.
Banking and Business
- State-owned Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) announced launch of nation’s first electric vehicle charging in Nagpur.
- The Indian National Bar Association organized the ‘Bar Leadership Summit on Reforms in the Indian Legal Sector’ in New Delhi.
- As per the latest report released by real estate consultancy firm Cushman & Wakefield, Delhi’s Khan Market is most expensive retail location in India and 24th most expensive retail location in world.
Sports and Entertainment
- Afghanistan stunned favourites Pakistan by a massive 185 runs to clinch their maiden Under-19 Asia Cup title, in Kuala Lumpur.
- Yuki Bhambri clinched his first title of the 2017 season on the ATP Challenger Tour defeating Ramkumar Ramanathan in the final of the KPIT-MSLTA Challenger in Pune.
- Former prime minister Manmohan Singh will receive the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development this year for his leadership of the country between 2004 and 2014.
- Former World No 2 Jana Novotna died peacefully in her sleep, surrounded by her family, at 49.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has condoled the demise of veteran Congress leader and former Union minister Priya Ranjan Dasmunshi.
For More Current Affairs
IndiJobAlert daily current affairs
The Current affairs 2017 book – for competitive exams like UPSC / State PCS / Insurance / Railways / BBA / MBA / Defence.
Get the Book now
Get the Book now for free
Current Affairs yearly 2017 book – A complete coverage of Current affairs of 2016
Get the Book now
For more Current Affairs 21st November 2017 (today’s current affairs) and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Other Daily Current Affairs