Current Affairs 21st September 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 21st September 2017 (today). The below are the current affairs of 21st September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 21st September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
21st September 2017
- Puducherry to ban plastic of fewer than 51 microns
- India to conduct the First ‘BIMSTEC Disaster Management Exercise- 2017’ from October 10-13
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat announced the appointment of Akshay Kumar as the brand ambassador of Swachh Bharat Mission in the state.
- 3 districts – Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh, Koraput in Odisha & Thane in Maharashtra will initiate India’s ambitious ‘Zero Hunger’ program through interventions in farm sector on Oct 16 (World Food Day).
- National Aluminium Company, Hindustan Copper & MECL have signed an MoU to form a joint venture Khanij Bidesh India (Kabil).
- Union Minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan will be visiting Kazakhstan to co-chair the 13th Meeting of Inter-Governmental Commission.
- Jharkhand Govt has launched Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana which aims at developing villages of freedom fighters.
- India’s high commissioner to Pak Gautam Bambawale has been appointed as the ambassador to China.
- MoS for Pensions Dr. Jitendra Singh will inaugurate the 1st Pension Adalat in New Delhi.
- The Government of Singapore will set up a Skill Center at Guwahati which will cater to the entire North-Eastern region.
- Cisco has announced that its CEO Chuck Robbins will be appointed as the Executive Chairman of the company.
- For the first time in history, U.S. has established a permanent military base in Israel. The base will be located within Israel Defense Forces Air Defense School in southern Israel.It will include barracks & several other buildings for U.S. troops to be stationed in the country, as well as systems to identify & intercept aerial threats.
- The Norwegian sovereign wealth fund, the largest in the world, has officially hit $1 trillion for the first time.
Banking and Business
- Three Indians among World’s ‘100 Greatest Living Business Minds’
- Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has appointed senior IPS officer Rajni Kant Mishra as the new chief of Sashastra Seema Bal.
For more Current Affairs 21st September 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.