Current Affairs 22nd December 2017 (today’s current affairs updated)
Current Affairs 22nd December 2017 (today’s current affairs). The below are the current affairs of 22nd December of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today. 22nd December 2017 current affairs.
For more Current Affairs 22nd December 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of December 2017 or competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs December 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams.
Latest current affairs today (Current Affairs 22nd December 2017)
22nd December 2017 (Today's current affairs)
- Odisha Environment Congress 2017 kicked off with an aim to foster ‘Sustainable River Basin Management’. OEC-2017 kicked off at Regional Museum of Natural History in Odisha. Inaugurating the event.
- Indian Navy in collaboration with its Sri Lankan counterpart has successfully completed the second phase of the joint oceanographic survey conducted off the South Western Coast of Sri Lanka.
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has given its approval for a new skill development scheme covering the entire value chain of the textile sector excluding Spinning & Weaving in organized Sector, titled “Scheme for Capacity Building in Textile Sector (SCBTS)” from 2017-18 to 2019-20 with an outlay of Rs. 1300 crore.
- The Union Cabinet chaired by PM Narendra Modi approved the Ministry of Railways’ transformative initiative to set up India’s first ever National Rail and Transport University (NRTU) in Vadodara, Gujarat to skill its human resources and build capability
- Delhi emerged as one of the most expensive premium office locations in the world. Ranked 7th in the list, rent of Delhi’s premium office location is higher than San Francisco and Dubai, according to the latest report by JLL India
- The Cabinet has approved a project to set up India’s National Rail and Transport University (NRTU) in Vadodara in Gujarat.
- The United Kingdom topped Forbes’ rankings of best countries in the world for business in 2018 for the first time, up from fifth last year.
- India and Myanmar signed MoU on Rakhine State Development Programme and on Government to Government agreement on long-term socio-economic development of the state.
- France’s parliament has approved a law banning all exploration and production of oil and natural gas by 2040 within the country and its overseas territories.
Get daily current affairs and stock GK like the list of presidents, great leaders of India, state election commission and much more from IndiJobAlert anytime, subscribe to indijobalert for our daily newsletters.
Be updated with us daily for new daily updates.
Banking and Business
- The Capital market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) raised the investment limit for foreign portfolio investors (FPI) in central government securities to over 1.91 lakh crore from January 2018.
- The Reserve Bank of India placed Bank of India under the Prompt Corrective Action Framework, consequent to the onsite inspection under the Risk-Based Supervision Model carried out for the year ended March 2017.
Sports and Entertainment
- Lionel Messi, the star forward of Barcelona, has received La Liga’s top scorer and best player awards for the 2016-2017 football season
- Justice Umesh Dattatraya Salvi took charge as the acting Chairperson of the National Green Tribunal (NGT), following the retirement of Justice Swatanter Kumar.
For enquiries and feedback feel free to use the Comment Box below
For more Current Affairs current affairs 22nd December 2017 (today’s current affairs) and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today like current affairs 15th December 2017, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants. IndiJobAlert comes up with daily GK current affairs, GK questions and answers, and general knowledge questions and answers for competitive exams.
Other Daily Current Affairs