Current Affairs 22nd July 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 22nd July 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 22nd July of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 22nd July 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- Ram Nath Kovind elected as 14th president of India. Kovind will take the oath on 25th July
- New Pension Scheme With 8% Fixed Rate To Be Launched Today
- Telangana government has capped the weight of their school bags between 1.5 kg and 5 kg.
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA) signs MoU for Master Plan 2041
- Reliance Chairman Mukesh Ambani launched Branded 4G Phone for free with deposit
- SEBI signs agreement with ESMA for information exchange on CCPs
- Union Ministry of Rural Development to launch Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana
- President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurates Bicentenary Celebration of Paika Rebellion
- Lok Sabha passes IIIT Public Private Partnership Bill 2017
- Janahitha grievance redressal system launched in Telangana
- The Union Cabinet gave its nod to Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) for raising Rs. 660 crore in bonds for extra budgetary resources in 2017-18.
- Advani gets Lifetime Achievement Award for contributions in Lok Sabha
- Israel to partner DRDO for developing missile defence system for India
- India, Japan civil nuclear deal comes into force
- Australia’s foreign minister Julie Bishop has signed the framework agreement to join the International Solar Alliance (ISA).
- Google launches job applicant management tool ‘Hire’
Banking and Business
- The second phase of rural connectivity project BharatNet gets approval
- ICICI Bank offers up to Rs. 15 lakh instant personal loan via ATMs
- ONGC gets Cabinet nod for buying 51% stake in HPCL
- Lord Davies Appointed Chair Of The UK India Business Council
- The food served by Indian Railways is unfit for human consumption, an audit report on catering services conducted by the CAG has found.
- The second of the eight Mark IV LCU vessels, built by Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited, Kolkata, was formally handed over to the Indian Navy at a ceremony in Kolkata.
Sports and International
- Kamal Haasan to be brand ambassador of Tamil Thalaivas
- Divyanka Tripathi & Terence Lewis Emerged As Most Admired Leaders