Current Affairs 22nd September 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 22nd September 2017 (today). The below are the current affairs of 22nd September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 22nd September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
22nd September 2017
- India will rank top in Retail Destination in 2017 by replacing China
- Rajat Sharma Elected President of News Broadcasters Association
- The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North-Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh will inaugurate the first ‘Pension Adalat’
- Indian will host its first ‘BIMSTEC Disaster Management Exercise- 2017’
- The Union Cabinet has given its nod to revamp ‘Khelo India-National Programmer for Development of Sports’ scheme.
- Tripura has become the first state in India to set up family welfare district committees
- 50 Nations signed a UN treaty to ban nuclear weapons
- Micro-blogging website Twitter has hired Indian-born Sriram Krishnan as its Senior Director of Product.
- Raquel Dodge will be the first woman to hold the position of attorney general in Brazil
- A joint study by ISRO & NASA which had commenced after satellite images showed the presence of an aerosol layer over Asia region, has confirmed the same.
- According to UN secretary-general Antonio Guterres, India ranked 3rd among the countries that have faced the most natural disasters in the last half-century.
- India has replaced China as the numero uno retail destination in 2017 as part of the global retail development index.
Banking and Business
- Sambamurthy appointed as NPCI interim chairman
- Tata Steel has in association with The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) has launched “Green School Project” in Odisha’s Jajpur district.
- HP Inc India has unveiled its innovative, all-in-one point-of-sale (POS) system HP ElitePOS
Sports and Entertainment
- FIFA Women World Cup France 2019 official slogan, emblem launched
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni has been nominated for the country’s third highest civilian award — the Padma Bhushan — for his contribution to the game by ICC
- Ana Carrasco has become the first woman to win a world championship motorcycle race in Portimao, Portugal.
- Arjan Singh, Marshal of the Indian Air Force, dies at 98
For more Current Affairs 22ndSeptember 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.