Current Affairs 23rd July 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 23rd July 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 23rd July of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 23rd July 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- India to Host Global Conference on Cyber Space 2017
- MEA spokesperson Gopal Baglay appointed Joint Secretary in PMO
- Kerala to host literary festival with ‘Tolerance’ as theme
- Ministry of Rural Development to launch Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana
- Odisha CM dedicates the longest bridge to nation
- India Partners With Israel to Develop Missile Defense System
- Chennai Open renamed Maharashtra Open, to be held in Pune
- The leader of the opposition in Gujarat assembly and Veteran Congress leader Shankarsinh Vaghela announced to quit Congress on his 77th birthday.
- Madhya Pradesh to give Rs.1 crore to the family of every martyr.
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath rejected Metro Man E Sreedharan’s resignation as the state’s metro advisor.
- Turkey and Greece were hit by the strong earthquake of 6.5 magnitudes on early Friday.
- A bag used by US astronaut Neil Armstrong to bring samples of moon dust back to earth was sold for $1.8 million.
- India-Japan agreement on peaceful uses of N-energy comes into force.
- UK govt appoints Brenda Marjorie Hale as first female President of SC
- Lord Davies Appointed Chair Of The UK India Business Council
- Mayak satellite may be third brightest object in sky after Sun and Moon
Banking and Business
- BoB signs MoU with DGS&D for services to govt’s e-marketplace
- Reliance Jio unveils 4G phone at Rs.1500 security deposit.
- Balaji Telefilms approved the issue of 25.2 million shares for Rs.413crore to Reliance Industries.
- Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Industries (RIL) reported 28% jump in its first quarter net profits to 9108 crores making it India’s most profitable firm.
Sports and Entertainment
- India’s women’s cricket team defeated Australia to reach WC final second time in history. Harmanpreet Kaur scored 171 (not out) highest score by an Indian in WWC.
- Vijay Goel, Nitin Gadkari flag off 10th ‘Slum Yuva Daud’
- Anil Kumar Raturi is new DGP of Uttarakhand
For more Current Affairs 23rdd July 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Other Current Affairs