Current Affairs 23rd November 2017 (today’s current affairs updated)
Current Affairs 23rd November 2017 (today’s current affairs). The below are the current affairs of 23rd November of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today. 23rd November 2017 current affairs.
For more Current Affairs 22nd November 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs November 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams.
Latest current affairs today (Current Affairs 23rd November 2017)
23rd November 2017 (Today's current affairs)
- India has improved its ranking by three notches to 51 globally in terms of ability to attract, develop and retain talent.
- The Honourable President of India, Ram Nath Kovind has inaugurated the 8th Manipur Sangai Festival 2017.
- Coal and Railway Minister Piyush Goyal announced the plans to transport coal in covered rail wagons and trucks.
- Pilot Amol Yadav named the six-seater aircraft, Victor Tango Narendra Modi Devandra.
- The AAP govt will hire the retired teachers on a short-term basis till March 2018 to overcome the shortage of 27,000 regular teachers.
- A village in Russia’s Chelyabinsk has registered extremely high pollution of radio isotope Ru-106.
- Iran President declares end of Islamic state. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani declared the end of ISIS, although he acknowledged that the remnants of the group will remain. Earlier this month, the Syrian Army had declared war over the Islamic State.
Banking and Business
- Andhra Bank has has launched a new scheme for self-help groups (SHGs) to encourage entrepreneurship.
- The State Bank of India (SBI) is the biggest bank by volume of SMSes, with 30 per cent of Truecaller users using it, followed by HDFC at 14 per cent and ICICI at 13 percent, a new report claimed.
- Tencent is the first Chinese company to be valued over USD 500 bn.
- Detroit got its first automotive production facility in 25 years.
Sports and Entertainment
- Vijender Singh will take on Rocky Fielding in his next fight on March 30,2018.
- Kohli goes past Ganguly’s run record as India’s Test captain. Kohli is now the fourth highest to run (2,644) as India’s Test captain
- Six days after Sujoy Ghosh quit as chairperson of IFFI Indian Panorama section following the controversy over the removal of two films from the final selection, veteran director Rahul Rawail has been appointed as the acting chairperson.
- A teenage suicide bomber blew himself inside a mosque in the Nigerian town of Mubi.86
For More Current Affairs
IndiJobAlert daily current affairs
The Current affairs 2017 book – for competitive exams like UPSC / State PCS / Insurance / Railways / BBA / MBA / Defence.
Get the Book now
Get the Book now for free
Current Affairs yearly 2017 book – A complete coverage of Current affairs of 2016
Get the Book now
For more Current Affairs 23rd November 2017 (today’s current affairs) and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Other Daily Current Affairs