Current Affairs 24th August 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 24th August 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 24th August of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 24th August 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
24th August 2017
- Reserve Bank of India to issue Rs 200 notes
- 8th World Renewable Energy Technology Congress in New Delhi
- Modi to roll out 9,500 road projects in a single day
- The Supreme Court declared the practice of Triple Talaq as unconstitutional and ordered a ban on it.
- 4 crore people are affected in 18 districts due to the floods.
- The President on his maiden visit to Ladakh after getting elected presented colors to all the five battalions of Ladakh scouts.
- Cloud-Seeding Project of Karnataka Takes off at Jakkur Airfield
- The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has signed a MoU with the International Vaccine Institute (IVI) for collaborating on vaccine research and development.
- US President said this while announcing the country’s new policy to fight Taliban in Afghanistan.
- Despite the loss of fighters and territory in Iraq and Syria, the attack by IS have increased.
- Pope Francis has said in his 20-point action plan calling governments to welcome, protect, promote and integrate refugees and migrants.
- Afghan will become graveyard for the US: Taliban
- World’s Highest-Paid Actors 2017 Forbes List is out
- Banking and Business
- This came after the company said it’ll distribute Apple products including the iPhone in the Indian market.
- The Bombay Stock Exchange will delist the companies as trading in their shares has remained suspended for over a decade.
- Johnson & Johnson has been ordered to pay the sum to a woman who claimed she developed ovarian cancer after using products like Johnson’s baby powder.
- The main sectors which attracted the highest foreign inflows include services, telecom, trading, computer hardware and software and automobile.
Sports and Entertainment
- He will be taking part in the Chess World Cup to be held in Georgia from Sep 2 to 27.
- The marathon was conducted in Hyderabad and over 20,000 people participated.
- Railway Board Chairman Ashok Mittal Resigns
- Former Manipur Chief Minister Rishang Keishing Passes Away
- Film editor Aarti Bajaj, film critic and screenwriter Khalid Mohamed, and film director Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury are among the other members of the newly-constituted committee.
For more Current Affairs 24th August 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.