Current Affairs 25th July 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 25th July 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 25th July of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 25th July 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- India ranks 132 in Commitment to Reducing Inequality Index
- Union Government launches SHe-box portal for Sexual Harassment
- Ministry of Rural Development to launch Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana
- Maharashtra govt lifts ban on scented supari
- Radio broadcasting in country completes 90 years
- UP govt launches free power connection scheme for BPL families
- Lucknow Metro Station Is Set to Become India’s First to Provide Free Water & Toilet Facilities
- Rijiju inaugurates RIWATCH Museum, Chimari Bridge
- India launches first R&D facility for high-end fuels, gas
- Iran and Iraq sign agreement on military cooperation
- India Displaces Pakistan as 3rd Largest Terror Target, US Report Claims
- India to host global conference on cyber space in November
- Russian-Chinese naval exercises kick off in Baltic Sea
- India ranks 132 in commitment to narrow income inequality
- Researchers from the San Antonio Catholic University of Murcia announced the discovery of a molecule that could be used as a potential drug to fight the effects of a Zika virus infection.
- US Navy has commissioned the world’s largest aircraft carrier, USS Gerald R Ford into the fleet.
Banking and Business
- Lok Sabha Amends Free, Compulsory Education Bill
- India’s largest foreign bank Standard Chartered Bank has launched a ‘Multicurrency Forex Card’ to offer a seamless experience for overseas travellers.
- World youth boxing champion Sachin Siwach clinched a gold medal at the Commonwealth Youth Games in the Bahamas.
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has given in-principle approval for the sale of the govt’s 51.11% stake along with the management control of HPCL to ONGC.
Sports and Entertainment
- H S Prannoy wins US Open Grand Prix Gold Badminton title
- India Lost Women’ World Cup Title 2017
- Chennai Open Renamed to Maharashtra Open, to be Held in Pune
- HS Prannoy beats Parupalli Kashyap to win US Open title
- Meghalaya Chief Minister Dr Mukul Sangma launched ‘Mission Football’ at a grand ceremony at JN Sports Complex, Shillong.
- Indian skipper Mithali Raj was chosen as the captain of the ICC Women’s World Cup 2017 team by the International Cricket Council.
- Former ISRO Chairman U R Rao passes away
For more Current Affairs 25th July 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.