Current Affairs 25th September 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 25th September 2017 (today). The below are the current affairs of 25th September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 25th September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
25th September 2017
- PM Narendra Modi releases Postage Stamp on Lord Ram in Varanasi
- Tihar Jail, largest jail in India got its first open-air gymnasium
- Government housing scheme subsidy for middle-class extended till March 2019
- NITI Aayog has signed an agreement with Geneva-based International Road Federation for cooperation in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems & to design a policy framework for the same.
- The government has decided to extend the term of Chief Economic Adviser Arvind Subramanian by one year until October 2018.
- 9 NATO Allies wrapped up a submarine search and rescue exercise, Dynamic Monarch 2017, off the coast of Marmaris in southwestern Turkey.
- Chinese and Australian soldiers have completed a series of military exercises in southwestern China – the first joint drills between the two countries on Chinese soil.
- Iran has “successfully” tested a new ballistic missile that can carry multiple warheads and can travel up to 2,000km.
Banking and Business
- SpiceJet & Cleartrip have teamed up with Google Flights to help air travellers explore possible destinations & view live ticket prices.
- RBI has eased rules governing foreign investment in corporate bonds by excluding rupee-denominated securities from its overall debt limit
Sports and Entertainment
- Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar nominated for 2017 FIFA Best Men’s Player award
- Anushka, Ranveer Singh, Rajkummar Rao, Aamir won GQ Men of the Year 2017 Awards
- Indian shuttler PV Sindhu has jumped two places to World No 2 in the latest Badminton World Federation women’s singles rankings.
- Olympic bronze-medallist M C Mary Kom has become the first Indian to be picked as International Boxing Association’s representative for IOC Athletes’ Forum.
- Eminent scientist, Professor C.N.R Rao, has become the first Asian to be chosen for the prestigious Von Hippel Award for his immense contribution in materials research.
- Jake LaMotta, the legendary former world middleweight boxing champion whose wildlife and times inspired the Oscar-winning movie “Raging Bull,” has died at age 95.
For more Current Affairs 25th September 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.