Current Affairs 26th July 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 26th July 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 26th July of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 26th July 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- Ram Nath Kovind swore as Country’s 14th President
- Walmart India appoints Devendra Chawla as Chief Operating Officer
- Union Parliament passes the Admiralty (Jurisdiction and Settlement of Maritime Claims), Bill
- India Gets Its First R&D Facility For BS-VI Fuels
- Kerala hosted literary fest with tolerance as theme
- Manish Sisodia flags off GST mobile vans to address traders’ concerns in Delhi
- 315th Sainik Rest House opened in Delhi
- Govt launches ‘SHe-box’ portal for sexual harassment complaints
- Mobile App for Road Maintenance “Aarambh launched
- India will host its first WTA tournament in five years in Mumbai, giving home players an opportunity to compete with the world’s top-50.
- Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited has announced the launch of its first two Naval Offshore Patrol Vessels at their shipyard in Gujarat.
- The Madras High Court has issued an order making the national song ‘Vande Mataram’ compulsory in schools, colleges and Government offices in Tamil Nadu.
- FSSAI bans Stapler Pins in tea bags from January 2018
- China Opens Cinema Theatre In South China Sea Island
- World’s first floating wind farm emerges off coast of Scotland
- The International Monetary Fund has lowered its forecasts for US and UK economic growth this year, following weaker than expected activity in the first three months.
- The competition regulator has approved the proposed merger between Vodafone India and Idea Cellular.
Banking and Business
- New payments bank launched in India, Fino Payments Bank
- Bill introduced to replace Banking regulation ordinance
- Walmart India appoints Devendra Chawla as COO
- GoDaddy appoints Nikhil Arora as VP and MD of India operations
Sports and Entertainment
- Mithali Raj named Captain of ICC Women’s World Cup team
- India End World Para Athletics Championship Campaign with 5 Medals
- Boxer Sachin strikes gold at Commonwealth Youth Games
- Jordan Spieth Clinched British Open Title
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to be honoured at Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne
- Uber appoints Sanjay Gupta as Head of Marketing for India operations
For more Current Affairs 26th July 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.