Current Affairs 26th September 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 26th September 2017 (today). The below are the current affairs of 26th September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 26th September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
26th September 2017
- Uttar Pradesh Government to release 100 prisoners on birth centenary of Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya
- Niti Aayog has been asked to set up an inter-ministerial empowered committee to prepare a roadmap to ‘encourage domestic manufacturing’ of lightweight body armours for army & para-military forces.
- Govt is planning to set up 5 scrap-based steel plants at an investment of Rs500 cr within a year to ensure that a chunk of country’s targeted 300mt steel output is met through scrap.
- Bangladesh has banned telecom companies from selling mobile phone connections to Rohingya refugees, citing security concerns for the latest restrictions.
- Books on Indian culture & morals are now to be displayed for sale at all platform kiosks, a new stall policy to all zonal railways has mandated.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu has declared the year of 2017 as e-pragati year.
- President Kovind will make his 1st foreign trip as head of state to the strategically-significant African continent in October.
- Centre has decided to extend interest subsidy of Rs2.60 lakh on home loans for Middle Income Group up to March 2019 under govt’s ‘Housing for All’ programme.
- Australia announces new space agency to develop domestic space industry
- Angela Merkel Wins 4th Term as Chancellor of Germany
- UAE’s carrier Etihad Airways has launched a ‘fly now and pay later’ scheme which provides people with an option of paying ticket fare in monthly instalments.
- For the 1st time, India, US & Afghanistan will hold a joint trade & investment show in Delhi next, as New Delhi steps up to its role of being a bigger development partner to Afghanistan.
- Saudi Arabia has allowed women into a national stadium for the first time as it launched celebrations to mark the 87th anniversary of its founding.
Banking and Business
- Shoppers Stop has approved a proposal to sell 5% equity in the company for Rs179.25 cr to Amazon NV Holdings LLC.
- has announced new public-private partnerships to promote private investments in affordable housing in line with its Housing for All target by 2022.
Sports and Entertainment
- Sports Ministry Recommends P.V. Sindhu for Padma Bhushan Award
- The International Cricket Council has launched an anti-corruption investigation in Sri Lanka.
- Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal played as doubles partners for the first time on the second day of the inaugural Laver Cup in Prague.
- Top-seed Sasi Kumar Mukund has won his 2nd straight Futures title, beating compatriot Arjun Khade 6-3, 6-4 in singles final of LMW ITF Men’s Futures tennis tournament.
- CNR Rao selected for 2017 Von Hippel Award
For more Current Affairs 26th September 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.