Current Affairs 27th August 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 27th August 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 27th August of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 27th August 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
27th August 2017
- Jammu and Kashmir Government to Set Up First Eco-Park
- E-waste Disposal from Schools Kicks Starts in Kerala
- CA Institute Signs MoU with ICA Nepal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announces assistance of Rs 500 crore for flood-hit Bihar
- PM greets people of Odisha on the occasion of Nuakhai Juhar
- With an aim to promote renewable energy in Odisha, chief minister Naveen Patnaik on Wednesday launched grid connected rooftop solar projects.
- EPFO organizes Tiranga Yatra to Commemorate 75th anniversary of the Quit India Movement
- Panel on National Mineral Policy to submit report by Oct-end
- Festival of India being Organised in Brazil from 31 August to 9 September 2017
- The income limit defining ‘creamy layer’ for OBC reservation has been raised by Rs 2 lakh per annum even as the Union cabinet today approved setting up of a panel for sub-categorization within the other backward classes for even distribution of reservation benefits.
- Government has constituted a task force on Artificial Intelligence for the country’s Economic Transformation.
- 23rd Edition of Annual Delhi Book Fair Begins
- Google is extending its successful Google Station program to Indonesia
- According to Forbes, as of the end of last week, Jack Ma, the founder of the leading e-commerce giant in China, was worth $37.4 billion, with Tencent (TCEHY) Chairman Ma Huateng now ranked second with a $36.7 billion fortune.
- Taiwan has launched Formosat-5, the first homegrown observation satellite, from an air base in the US, the island nation’s National Space Organisation (NSO) announced.
Banking and Business
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Company has signed on Kerala-based Dhanlaxmi Bank as its bancassurance partner, under which the latter will distribute retail and group life insurance products to its customers across 260 branches in India.
Sports and Entertainment
- Vice President to launch Sports Talent Portal on August 28
- The 2018 ITTF Team World Cup will be held in London from February 22 to 25 next year, the world table tennis governing body announced.
- 32-year-old Ronaldo has given Real Madrid the second consecutive Champions League title, as well as the top scorer of the tournament with 12 goals in the previous season.
- England has been awarded the right to host the 2018 Table Tennis Team World Cup, which will be held in London.
- UIDAI has joined hands with CSC India for launching door step enrolment facility in the national capital for the elderly, patients and others who cannot travel the Aadhar centres.
For more Current Affairs 27th August 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.