Current Affairs 27th November 2017 (today’s current affairs updated)
Current Affairs 27th November 2017 (today’s current affairs). The below are the current affairs of 26th November of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today. 27th November 2017 current affairs.
For more Current Affairs 27th November 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs November 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams.
Latest current affairs today (Current Affairs 27th November 2017)
27th November 2017 (Today's current affairs)
- The drug price regulator National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA) capped prices of 51 essential medicines, including those used for the treatment of cancer, heart conditions, pain and skin problems.
- President Ram Nath Kovind cleared an ordinance amending the Indian Forest Act, 1927. The ordinance omits bamboo grown in non-forest areas from the definition of trees, thereby exempting it from requiring permits for felling or transportation.
- Maharashtra stands as the single largest consumer of electricity in India, followed by Uttar Pradesh and Telangana. With a demand for 75,169 million units (MU) during April to September, revealed data carried out by Central Electricity Authority.
- The Andhra Pradesh government appointed 1984-batch IPS officer N Sambasiva Rao as the state police chief despite the Union Home Ministry rejecting his candidature on earlier occasions.
- President Ram Nath Kovind urged the legal fraternity to provide free legal services to the poor. He has an expensive legal system due to the delay in the delivery of justice and the financial constraints in justice delivery system violates the constitutional values and Republican ethics.
- Justice Satrughana Pujahari has been sworn in as Madras High Court judge.
- 26th November was celebrated as Constitution Day. On the day in 1949, the constitution was adopted which came into force on January 26, 1950, marking the beginning of a new era in the history of India.
- India and Finland joined hands to boost mutual ties in the areas of trade and investment, renewable energy and science and technology. Minister for External Affairs Sushma Swaraj and Finnish counterpart held talks in New Delhi to discuss upon strengthening mutual relations.
- Bangladesh and Myanmar signed a memorandum of understanding on the return of Rohingya Muslims who fled the Rakhine state in Myanmar to escape a military crackdown.
- Foreign direct investment (FDI) in the country increased by 17 percent to USD 25.35 billion during April-September fiscal (2017-18).
- The air forces of South Korea and the United States will hold ‘Vigilant Ace’ a joint drill from 4th – 8th December.
Banking and Business
- Nearly 42 bank branches have started Aadhaar Kendra in Kolkata. You can update your data in existing data. If you want to change your address or mobile number or if there is mistake in your name or age then these all problems will be solved at these Aadhaar Kendra.
- With an aim to boost ‘Skill India’ mission, Google now joined hands with Pluralsight and Udacity for a new scholarship program that will help 130K developers and students from India to gain the necessary skills needed to be successful in the constantly changing technology landscape.
Sports and Entertainment
- Indian female wrestler Ritu Phogat (48kg) bagged the silver medal in U-23 Senior World Wrestling Championship being held at Poland.
- The President of the Iran Weightlifting Federation has said that the nation will allow women weightlifters to compete internationally, after establishing the Iran Weightlifting Federation Women’s Committee.
- Rajasthani Maand folk singer Mangi Bai Arya passed away following a heart attack in Udaipur. Mangi Bai Arya was 88 years old.
For More Current Affairs
IndiJobAlert daily current affairs
The Current affairs 2017 book – for competitive exams like UPSC / State PCS / Insurance / Railways / BBA / MBA / Defence.
Get the Book now
Get the Book now for free
Current Affairs yearly 2017 book – A complete coverage of Current affairs of 2016
Get the Book now
For more Current Affairs current affairs 27th November 2017 November 2017 (today’s current affairs) and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Other Daily Current Affairs