Current Affairs 27th September 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 27th September 2017 (today). The below are the current affairs of 27th September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 27th September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
27th September 2017
- Shashi Shanker appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of India’s biggest oil and gas producer Oil natural Gas and Corporation (ONGC)till March 2021. He is currently Director (Technical and Field Services) at ONGC.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi reconstituted the Economic Advisory Council (EAC) to guide him on economic issues and appointed economist Bibek Debroy as its chairman. Debroy is a member of government think tank Niti Aayog. The four other part-time EAC members are Surjit Bhalla, Rathin Roy, Ash
- Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) signed a contract with Research Centre Imarat (RCI) for the supply of Medium Range Surface-to-Air Missiles (MRSAM) to Indian Army. The contract was signed to facilitate production, deliveries and product support of MRSAM system for the Indian Army. Directors and senior
- Indian Space research Organistaion (ISRO) globally acclaimed Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) also known as Mangalyaan completed three years in Martian orbit. On the occasion of completion of three years, ISRO released MOM second-year science data from September 24, 2014, to September 23, 2016. The
- INS Tarasa (T94), the fourth and last ship in series of Water Jet Fast Attack Craft (WJFAC) was commissioned into Indian Navy at Naval Dockyard. It is an improved variant of Car Nicobar-class high-speed offshore patrol vessels (OPVs) built by Kolkata (West Bengal) based Garden Reach Shipbuilder. I
- Karnataka Government launches Vision-2025 project
- The Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Assam and NITI Aayog launched SATH Program.
- ‘Pralay Sahayam’, a multi-agency exercise, was conducted on the banks of Hussain Sagar Lake in Hyderabad.
- Pakistan,Russia begin joint military drills DRUZBA 2017
Banking and Business
- In Tripura, a new underground water treatment plant commissioned at Sadhutilla in the southern part of Agartala. The plant has started functioning with a supply of quality treated water initially to 565 households through the pipeline. The treatment capacity of 4 point 8 million litre per day
- State Bank of India Eases Minimum Balance Rules On Savings Accounts
- TRIFED inks MoU with Amazon to sale tribal products online
- State Bank of India (SBI) has launched The FTSE SBI Bond Index Series at London Stock Exchange.
- The limit of corporate bond investment for foreign investors is increased by RBI.
- Pradhan Mantri LPG Panchayat was launched by Dharmendra Pradhan
For more Current Affairs 27th September 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.