Current Affairs 28th July 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 28th July 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 28th July of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 28th July 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- Uttarakhand records second highest tiger count in India
- Union Cabinet approves new wage code bill to ensure minimum wage across all sectors
- Madras High Court makes Vande Mataram mandatory in Schools, Govt. and Private Offices
- Punjab launches ‘Apni Gaddi Apni Rozgar’ scheme
- Reliance Defence delivers 2 patrol vessels to Navy
- According to a report by Counterpoint, with an estimated installed base of 340 million 4G devices, India will displace the US as the second largest market by next year.
- JDU leader Nitish Kumar was sworn in as Bihar Chief Minister for 6th time within hours of dumping the Grand Alliance.
- CAC adopts Codex standards for three spices
- BRICS Youth Forum opens in Beijing
- Zimbabwe gives Mugabe power to appoint judges
- WhatsApp has announced that it has reached 1 billion daily active users who transfer over 55 billion messages and one billion videos everyday.
- Arundhati Roy’s latest work of fiction, “The Ministry of Utmost Happiness”, has made it to the longlist of this year’s Man Booker Prize.
Banking and Business
- Bank of India banks on Project Connect to tackle bad loans
- Cabinet approves revision of guidelines of Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance has renewed corporate agency agreement with Dhanlaxmi Bank.
- National Company Law Tribunal has allowed banks to initiate insolvency proceedings against Bhushan Steel, Bhushan Steel and Power.
- Axis Bank has re-appointed Shikha Sharma as its chief executive officer and managing director
- National Security Advisor Ajit Doval arrived in Beijing to attend 2 day BRICS NSAs meeting.
Sports and Entertainment
- Axis Bank acquires FreeCharge for Rs. 385 crore
- Srikanth Kidambi tops the list of highest earners in badminton for 2017
- Subhash Garg appointed on ADB Board of Governors
- Microsoft launches ‘Made for India’ Kaizala app
- Dharam Singh, former Chief Minister of Karnataka, passed away at a private hospital in Bengaluru after a heart attack.
For more Current Affairs 27th July 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.