Current Affairs 29th November 2017 (today’s current affairs updated)
Current Affairs 29th November 2017 (today’s current affairs). The below are the current affairs of 29th November of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today. 29th November 2017 current affairs.
For more Current Affairs 29th November 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs November 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams.
Latest current affairs today (Current Affairs 29th November 2017)
29th November 2017 (Today's current affairs)
- The Global Entrepreneurship Summit is being held for the first time in South Asia in Hyderabad, India, from November 28-30.
- Odisha government has launched a scheme to boost fish production in the state with a budgetary provision of Rs 96 crore.
- The government has announced that former revenue secretary NK Singh will be the chairman of the 15th Finance Commission (FC) that will recommend distribution of taxes between the Centre and the states.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has been awarded the Bronze Medal for its creative and informative display at the 37th India International Trade Fair 2017 being held at Pragati Maidan.
- The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, conferred the 3rd ICCR Distinguished Indologist Award on Professor Hiroshi Marui of Japan at a function held at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- The government has embarked upon a major policy initiative for the rapid transformation of 115 backward districts across the country by 2022.
- Indian Ocean Naval Symposium Multilateral Maritime Search and Rescue Exercise-2017 started in Bay of Bengal on November 27, 2017.
Banking and Business
- ADB announced that it increased annual funding to India to up to $4 billion from existing $2.7 billion from next year to accelerate inclusive economic transformation.
- Aegon Life Insurance has appointed Vineet Arora as the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, effective from January 2018.
- Bank of Baroda launched digital Supply Chain Finance solution which provides working capital loan opportunities for the small and medium enterprises and large corporate clients.
Sports and Entertainment
- Ishaan Khatter was named the Best Actor for his debut film Beyond The Clouds at the International Bosphorus Film Festival in Turkey.
- Mercedes driver Valtteri Bottas sealed the win in the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, beating teammate Lewis Hamilton at Yas Marina.
- The 7th international military games will be held in Wuhan city in the central China’s Hubei Province.
- Pankaj Advani dished out another superb performance to outclass Iran’s Amir Sarkhosh in the final and claim the IBSF World snooker championship in Doha.
- Virat Kohli has become the first captain to score 10 international hundreds in a calendar year.
- Indian men’s and women’s kabaddi teams were both crowned the champions of Asia at the 2017 Asian Kabaddi Championship, in Gorgan, Iran.
- Om Prakash Saraf, former MLA of Jammu Kashmir, passed away in Jammu Kashmir.
- Jon Hendricks, the pioneering jazz singer, and lyricist died at a New York City hospital. He was 96 years old.
Leave your feedback and comments in the Comment Box below
For More Current Affairs
IndiJobAlert daily current affairs
The Current affairs 2017 book – for competitive exams like UPSC / State PCS / Insurance / Railways / BBA / MBA / Defence.
Get the Book now
Get the Book now for free
Current Affairs yearly 2017 book – A complete coverage of Current affairs of 2016
Get the Book now
For more Current Affairs current affairs 29th November 2017 November 2017 (today’s current affairs) and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Other Daily Current Affairs