Current Affairs 29th September 2017 (today’s current affairs updated)
Current Affairs 29th September 2017 (today’s current affairs). The below are the current affairs of 29th September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 29th September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
29th September 2017 (Today’s current affairs)
- Directorate General of Quality Assurance celebrates its Diamond Jubilee
- CARA launches monthly Jan Sampark Program to facilitate adoption
- Indian Railways to soon introduce innovative techniques to eliminate rail accidents
- IBBI Registered National E-Governance Services Limited as Information Utility
- Union Cabinet approves installation of telecom towers in cantonments and military areas
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu admits Linkage of Narmada and Sabarmati rivers benefitted farmers directly
- Union Minister Rajnath Singh to inaugurate NDMA’s 13th Formation Day
- The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given its approval for implementation of umbrella scheme of “Modernisation of Police Forces (MPF)” for years 2017-18 to 2019-20.
- President Ram Nath Kovind launched the ‘Adopt a Heritage’ initiative on World Tourism Day, under which heritage sites will be entrusted to public and private enterprises and individuals for maintenance.
- Russia and US Partner to Build 1st Ever Space Station Near Moon
- Twitter Announces Test Project Allowing Tweets to be Expanded From 140 to 280 Characters
- Two US Lawmakers Introduce Legislation in House of Rep. to Support India’s Permanent Membership to UNSC
- Angola Swears in its First New President After 38 Years
Banking and Business
- Asian Development Bank to Increase Annual Lending to India to $4 billion
- Cabinet approves pacts signed by Exim Bank under BRICS mechanism
- IDBI Bank Launches ‘Project Nishchay’ for Turnaround
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) registered National E-Governance Services Limited (NeSL) as an Information Utility (IU) under the IBBI (Information Utilities) Regulations, 2017.
- Banking majors Punjab National Bank and IndusInd Bank have won the bid to provide national passenger carrier Air India with over Rs 3,000 crore government guarantee backed “Short Term Loans” (STLs).
- World Rabies Day is observed on 28th September
- World Maritime Day is observed on 28 September
- India ranks 40th in 2017 Global Competitiveness Index
For more Current Affairs 29th September 2017 (today’s current affairs) and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.