Current Affairs 2nd August 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 2nd August 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 2nd August of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 2nd August 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- Arvind Panagariya resigns as NITI Aayog Vice-Chairman
- Sameer Garde named Cisco president for India SAARC region
- Delhi Metro Declared as World’s first Green Metro
- Swachh Survekshan-2018 launched to assess sanitation in all 4,041 cities and towns in the country
- Government enters into nine Unilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (UAPAs) with Indian taxpayers in July 2017
- Supreme Court no to use of heavy metals in firecrackers
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi launches Jiyo Parsi Publicity Phase-2″ in Mumbai
- Central Government launched ‘Swachh Survekshan-2018’ to rank all the 4,041 cities and towns in the country based on infrastructure development for improved sanitation services and their sustainability, outcomes, citizen connects and visible impact on the ground.
- Minority minister Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi launches “Jiyo Parsi Publicity Phase-2” in Mumbai
- ‘Rajaswa Gyansangam’ scheduled to be held in New Delhi
- The Executive Committee of National Mission for Clean Ganga in its 4th meeting held approved seven projects worth Rs 425 crore in the sector of sewage infrastructure, Ghat development and research.
- Los Angels to host 2028 Games and Paris gets 2024 for Summer Olympics
- India-Bhutan trade & transit pact come into force
- John Kelly Sworn In as White House Chief of Staff
- Longest hanging pedestrian bridge opens in Switzerland
- Typhoon Haitang struck China’s eastern Fujian Province with incessant rain battering different parts of the region.
Banking and Business
- RBI slaps Rs 3 crore penalty on Union Bank for KYC non-compliance in two cases
- SBI Cuts Saving Account Rate by 0.5% on Balance up to Rs 1 Crore
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) entered into nine Unilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (UAPAs) with Indian taxpayers.
Sports and Entertainment
- India bags 24 medals at Jordan Open TT
- Isner downs Harrison for fourth ATP Atlanta title
- Rahul, Manu-Sumeeth clinch titles at Lagos Open
- Trump awards Medal of Honor to Army medic 48 years later
- Sameer Garde named Cisco president for India, Saarc region
- Scientists have developed a super strong flexible bio-glue for healing wounds
- Dhrupad maestro Ustad Sayeeduddin Dagar dies aged 78
For more Current Affairs 2nd August 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.