Current Affairs 2nd July 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 2nd July 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 2nd July of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 2nd July 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- GST comes into force after 17 years of debate
- PM Modi inaugurates filling of Aji Dam at Rajkot by Narmada water
- TransStadia officially launched by PM Modi
- Prime Minister inaugurates Textiles India 2017
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA) to launch new housing scheme with 12,000 flats
- ADB commits 10 billion to support development of States in India
- Union Government launches new Hydrocarbon licensing regime
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Ahmedabad Yesterday morning to inaugurate the Sabarmati Ashram centenary celebrations
- Uttarakhand was conferred with the award of excellence at the 2nd Global Skill Development Summit held in Paris recently
- Adi Godrej, Andrew Liveris won USIBC Global Leadership Awards
- SIERRA ODC building in Coimbatore receives World’s Second Highest Green Rating
- India and China have deployed around 3,000 troops each on the Sikkim-Bhutan-Tibet tri-junction
- Pakistan has banned terrorist Hafiz Saeed-backed outfit Tehreek-eAzadi-Jammu & Kashmir, a group that is essentially a rebranded Jamaat-Ud-Dawa (JuD), which in turn was the mastermind of the 2008 Mumbai attacks
- The German Parliament has legalised same-sex marriage by passing the Bill that grants full marital rights, including child adoption, to gay and lesbian couples.
- The United States plans to sell arms worth $1.42 billion (Rs 91.86 billion) to Taiwan, a move certain to anger China, whose help Trump has been seeking to counter North Korea
Sports and entertainment
- Health Ministry’s mobile app Evin wins GSMA Asia Mobile Award
- FIFA is set to shift India’s Under-17 World Cup matches from Mumbai to Delhi.
Banking and others
- A number of prominent trade unions across the country will participate in strikes and stage protests against the imposition of Goods and Services Tax from July 1
- Chief national coach Pullela Gopichand on Friday made it clear that India still had a long way to go before becoming a dominant force such as China
- Interest rates on small savings, PPF to be lowered by 0.1 percent
- SN Subrahmanyan takes charge as L&T CEO & MD
- R K Pachnanda takes charge as Director General, ITBP
- Narendra Kumar Sinha assumes charge as Secretary I&B
- KK Venugopal is the new Attorney General for India
For more Current Affairs 2nd July 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Other Current Affairs