Current Affairs 30th August 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 30th August 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 30th August of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 30th August 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
30th August 2017
- National Sports Day in India is celebrated on August 29, the birthday of Dhyan Chand, one of the greatest field hockey players of all time. Dhyan Chand won gold medals for India in Olympics in the years 1928,1932 and 1936.
- FIFA U-17 World Cup Logo for Kochi Venue
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicates to nation 11 completed highway projects in Rajasthan
- Union Government to launch Deep Ocean Mission
- Nitasha Biswas Crowned First Miss TransQueen India
- The Department of Tourism through Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) has planned to launch “Dasara Special Tour Package” in Golden Chariot Luxury Train to promote the State festival.
- The Indian Commodity Exchange (ICEX) launched the world’s first diamond futures contracts on Monday to provide exporters with a hedging tool.
- The new Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be applicable on any non-monetary fringe benefit an employee gets from his employer
- Kenya Imposes World’s Toughest Law Against Plastic Bags. Kenyans producing, selling or even using plastic bags will risk imprisonment of up to four years or fines of $40,000 from Monday, as the world’s toughest law aimed at reducing plastic pollution came into effect.
- India has entered into a pact with Germany to improve parameters for grid integration of renewable energies.
- The Finance Ministry has imposed a five-year anti-dumping duty on Sodium Nitrite imports from China.
- Twitter has kicked off its new media agency program called #TweetToTheTop in India. Eleven agencies from global media and advertising networks including Dentsu, GroupM, IPG, and Omnicom will be participating in this initiative.
Banking and Business
- As it looks to cater to the growing cyber security requirements of businesses in India, country’s top mobile operator Bharti Airtel has partnered with Symantec to provide a cyber defense to enterprises.
- Foreign lender HSBC India’s vice chairman and investment banking head Sunil Sanghai quit the British banking giant today and joined hands with the Dinesh Kanabar-promoted tax and regulatory firm Dhruva Advisors to start a merchant banking division.
For more Current Affairs 30th August 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.