Current Affairs 30th November 2017 (today’s current affairs updated)
Current Affairs 30th November 2017 (today’s current affairs). The below are the current affairs of 30th November of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today. 30th November 2017 current affairs.
For more Current Affairs 30th November 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs November 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams.
Latest current affairs today (Current Affairs 30th November 2017)
30th November 2017 (Today's current affairs)
- The Hyderabad Metro Rail opened for public with the passengers describing their first-time travel by it as a “convenient, comfortable and awesome experience“.
- ‘SAUBHAGYA’ scheme introduced with an aim to transform the lives, especially poorest of the poor by providing power supply to every household of the country.
- Madhya Pradesh becomes the first state in the country to adopt Panch Parmeshwar portal and app system for making panchayat’s functioning more transparent easy and reliable.
- The festival concluded with the world premiere of Indo-Argentinian co-production “Thinking of Him”, directed by Pablo Cesar.
- The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) appointed senior bureaucrat Badri Narain Sharma as Chairman of National Anti-Profiteering Authority. Sharma is 1985 batch IAS officer of Rajasthan cadre.
- The first edition of International Symposium to Promote Innovation & Research in Energy Efficiency (INSPIRE 2017) was held in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- The Ministry of Finance appointed former economic affairs secretary Shaktikanta Das as India’s G20 Sherpa for the Development Track of the grouping.
- Russia agreed to assist India to set up National Crisis Management Centre (NCMC) in the country to handle disaster and other emergency situations
- President Ram Nath Kovind conferred the 3rd Indian Council for Cultural Relations(ICCR) Distinguished Indologist Award on Professor Hiroshi Marui of Japan at a function held at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- India and United Kingdom (UK) will soon sign Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in the urban transport sector for cooperation in policy planning, technology.
- Five more Russian competitors from the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics, including two gold medallists, have been banned for life over anti-doping rule violations by International Olympic Committee (IOC).
- Myanmar’s de facto leader Aung San Suu Kyi has been stripped of the Freedom of Oxford award over her “inaction” in handling the raging Rohingya refugee crisis and turning a “blind eye to violence” in the country that forced over 600,000 people to flee to Bangladesh.
Banking and Business
- Jet Airways and Air France-KLM announced a partnership to route more traffic through Europe and on to North America, in a potential challenge to Gulf carrier Etihad Airways that is a shareholder in Jet.
- A new Payments Bank ‘Paytm Payments Bank’ was formally launched at the hands of the Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. Currently, India has four Payments Bank including Paytm Payments Bank.
- Amazon India in collaboration with hardware accelerator HAX and crowd-funding community Kickstarter, has announced a startup challenge ‘Startup C-Cube’. The winners of the contest will have an opportunity to engage with Boeing on future partnerships.
Sports and Entertainment
- Robin Campillo’s French film 120 Beats Per Minute, about a passionate fight against indifference towards AIDS, won the prestigious Golden Peacock award for best film at the controversy-ridden 48th International Film Festival of India.
Leave your feedback and comments in the Comment Box below
For More Current Affairs
IndiJobAlert daily current affairs
The Current affairs 2017 book – for competitive exams like UPSC / State PCS / Insurance / Railways / BBA / MBA / Defence.
Get the Book now
Get the Book now for free
Current Affairs yearly 2017 book – A complete coverage of Current affairs of 2016
Get the Book now
For more Current Affairs current affairs 30th November 2017 November 2017 (today’s current affairs) and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Other Daily Current Affairs