Current Affairs 30th September 2017 (today’s current affairs updated)
Current Affairs 30th September 2017 (today’s current affairs). The below are the current affairs of 30th September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 30th September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
30th September 2017 (Today’s current affairs)
- The Regiment of Artillery, which has proved its mettle in various operations during war times, today celebrated its 190th Raising Day.
- Union Cabinet has approved the installation of telecom towers in all army cantonments to improve mobile phone connectivity in the Cantonments and Military Stations.
- Madhya Pradesh has won the ‘Best Tourism State’ national award for the third consecutive year.
- Under the scanner for an unsafe atmosphere for women on the campus, the Banaras Hindu University has appointed a woman as its chief proctor.
- The Karnataka Cabinet has cleared the Karnataka Prevention and Eradication of Inhuman Evil Practices and Black Magic Bill, 2017, known as anti-superstition Bill.
- The Union cabinet has increased the retirement age of central govt doctors to 65 years with an aim to meet the shortage of medical staff in the country.
- President Kovind launched ‘Adopt a Heritage’ initiative, under which heritage sites will be entrusted to public & private enterprises & individuals for maintenance.
- Russia has liquidated the last arsenals of chemical weapons in the Southwest of the country, 3 years ahead of schedule.
- A Saudi woman has been named to a senior government post for the first time, shortly after a ban on women drivers was lifted.
Banking and Business
- BSNL has signed a MoU with Chinese gear maker ZTE at Indian Mobile Congress 2017.
- Public sector Bank of Baroda has slashed the bank rate and has revised BPLR.
- Air India has tied up with PNB & IndusInd to secure loans to the tune of over Rs 3,000 crore for meeting working capital requirements.
- ICICI Bank has announced a new home loan scheme that offers borrowers the benefit of 1% cashback on every EMI, for the entire tenure of the loan.
- Veteran Congress leader Makhan Lal Fotedar passed away.
- Scientists have made the 4th detection of gravitational waves – ripples in the fabric of space & time formed by the collision of 2 massive black holes.
Latest job notification:
For more Current Affairs 30th September 2017 (today’s current affairs) and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.