Current Affairs 3rd August 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 3rd August 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 3rd August of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 3rd August 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announces Rs2,350-crore flood relief for North-East
- Jeep Compass SUV launched in India
- India, China home to 39% of young Internet users according to United Nations report
- Union Government constitutes Committee to study issues related to data protection
- Govt launches e-RaKAM portal for selling agri produce
- Government Forms Panel To Suggest Data Protection Framework
- Sanjaya Baru, who was media advisor to former PM Manmohan Singh, has been named new secretary general of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
- The Monetary Policy Committee of the Reserve Bank of India slashed the short-term lending rate, or repo rate, by 25 basis points to 6%, the lowest in more than six-and-a-half years, at its third bimonthly policy review.
- World breastfeeding week is observed from August 1st to August 7th
- Shahid Khaqan Abbasi elected as interim Pakistan PM
- China opens first overseas base in Djibouti
- India and Somalia sign agreement on transfer of sentenced persons
- According to a UN report, India and China are home to 39% of the 830 million young people worldwide who use the Internet.
- World Bank has allowed India to construct hydroelectric power facilities on tributaries of Jhelum & Chenab rivers with certain restrictions under 1960 Indus Waters Treaty.
Banking and Business
- Forbes Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion: Three Indian Companies Register Presence
- Mukesh Ambani overtakes Hong Kong’s Li Ka-shing to become second richest man in Asia
- Indian Overseas Bank goes live with Bharat Bill Payment system
- Samsung Pay now available for higher variants of State Bank of India debit cards
- Flipkart completes eBay India merger
- Airtel Payments Bank ties up with HPCL for ATM services
Sports and Entertainment
- ICC Rankings: Ravindra Jadeja Maintains Top Position, Virat Kohli Stays Fifth
- Indian Air Force felicitates India women’s cricketer Shikha Pandey
- Former India hockey captain Dhanraj Pillay was honoured by East Bengal football club on its foundation day with its highest award, Bharat Gaurav.
- Tata Power awarded for excellence in cost management
- The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) appointed Dhirendra Swarup as its new Chairman.
- Sam Shepard, Actor and Pulitzer-Winning Playwright, Is Dead at 73
For more Current Affairs 3rd August 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.