Current Affairs 3rd September 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 3rd September 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 3rd September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 3rd September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
3rd September 2017
- AMD launches Ryzen Pro processors for Business Personal Computer
- Indian-origin civil servant J Y Pillay appointed Singapore’s acting president
- SAAB Ties up With Adani Group to Build Gripen E fighter jets in India
- Annual Conference ‘Rajaswa Gyan Sangam’ in New Delhi
- Smt Harsimrat Kaur Badal launches Common Food Processing Incubation Center for Shallots. A central processing centre for shallots (small onions) has come up in Tamil Nadu’s Perambalur village.
- Rajiv Kumar appointed as new DFS Secretary and Anita Karwal as CBSE Chairperson
- President Ram Nath Kovind to visit Gujarat on September 4 to launch projects
- Ahmedabad in Gujarat on Friday was formally accorded the status of India’s first World Heritage City with UNESCO Director General Irina Bokova handing over the certificate in this regard to Chief Minister Vijay Rupani.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the annual conference – Rajaswa Gyan Sangam, 2017 in New Delhi today. He will address the tax administrators during the conference.
- CSIR ranked 9th in Public Research Institution of the World
- Samsung gains permit to test self-driving cars in California
- The Civil Aviation Administration of China on Friday announced the opening of the country’s first test-flight base for civilian drones in Shanghai, China.
Banking and Business
- Markets regulator Sebi barred Orion Capital as well as Orion Broking and their partners from the securities markets for 10 years for failing to redress several investor grievances pertaining to non- settlement of funds due to the clients.
- Amazon announced a partnership with the Akshaya Patra Foundation to implement the Karnataka government’s ‘Ksheera Bhagya’ Scheme in the city, wherein schoolchildren would be provided a glass of milk each five days a week.
Sports and Entertainment
- Sports Ministry approves Constitution of Empowered Steering Committee
- Gaurav Bidhuri completed his dream debut at the AIBA World Boxing Championships with a bronze in the bantamweight category (56kg), becoming the fourth Indian ever to win a medal at the global meet.
- IAS officer and former bureaucrat, Sunil Arora, was appointed election commissioner
- Senior IAS officer Rajiv Mehrishi, who retired as the Union home secretary on Thursday, is likely to be appointed as the next Comptroller and Auditor General of India. He will take over from Shashi Kant Sharma who was appointed CAG in 2013 and was to demit office on turning 65 on September 25.
For more Current Affairs 3rd September 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.