Current Affairs 4th August 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 4th August 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 4th August of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 4th August 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- Mohammad Mustafa appointed as CMD of SIDBI
- Union Parliament passes IIIT (Amendment) Bill, 2017
- Harmanpreet Kaur appointed as DSP by Punjab Government
- Haryana bans govt school teachers from taking mobile phones to classrooms
- Thousands of men and women celebrated ‘Aadi Perukku’ festival at the bathing ghats of the Periyar river in Veerapandi and Uthamapalyam in Tamil Nadu
- Maharashtra Government launches two online portals MahaDBT, MahaVASTU
- Lok Sabha passes bill to raise Nabard’s capital to Rs 30000 crore
- The Banking Regulation (Amendment) Bill 2017 was passed by the lower house of the parliament.
- KRAS, a joint venture b/w Kalyani Strategic Systems & Rafael Advanced Defense Systems of Israel inaugurated their state-of-the-art facility at Hyderabad.
- Railways has announced that people can now book their ticket under the tatkal quota on IRCTC website & can pay later.
- ISRO’s launch capacity will get a major boost with Satish Dhawan Space Centre set to get a second vehicle assembly building by end of this year.
- The United States issued a ban prohibiting its citizens travelling to North Korea, a move triggered by the death of a US student imprisoned by Pyongyang during a tourist visit.
- Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani vowed to continue his efforts to end the country’s isolation as he was sworn in for a second term on Thursday by supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.
- Qatar plans to allow some expatriates to obtain permanent residency
Banking and Business
- National Company Law Tribunal approves Airtel-Telenor merger
- After Grofers and Amazon India, online grocery firm BigBasket on Wednesday received the government’s nod for foreign direct investment to undertake retailing of food products, which are manufactured or produced in India
- The National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has approved the proposed merger between Bharti Airtel and Telenor India.
- Israel Launches Its First Environmental Research Satellite
Sports and entertainment
- Cricketer Harmanpreet Kaur to be appointed DSP by Punjab government
- Manju won bronze at Junior World Wrestling in Tampere, Finland
- A photograph by Velasco of an erupting volcano hit by a bolt of lightning has earned Sergio Tapiro Velasco of Mexico the prestigious title of 2017 National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year.
- The Indian Army has developed a mobile application through which serving soldiers can track details like postings and promotions, an army official said on Wednesday.
For more Current Affairs 4th August 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.