Current Affairs 4th July 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 4th July 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 4th July of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 4th July 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA) to launch new housing scheme with 12,000 flats
- ADB commits 10 billion to support development of States in India
- Jharkhand opens GST call centre
- Kerala CM launches G-Ride
- Mumbai’s ‘Vikrikar Bhavan’ renamed as GST Bhavan
- Telangana to Have Separate Agriculture Budget from Next Year
- President receives first copy of book “PRESIDENT Pranab Mukherjee – A Statesman”
- Textiles India 2017: India’s first-ever mega trade event
- Senior advocate KK Venugopal to succeed Mukul Rohatgi as attorney general
- IPS officer Mahesh Bhagwat hailed as ‘hero’ in US State Department report
- India denied consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav for the 18th time
- AIIMS to adopt 50 elderly people
- Supreme Court has granted the last opportunity to the Maharashtra government to remove encroachments near Haji Ali Dargah Shrine in south Mumbai.
- National Multi Commodity Exchange will merge with Indian Commodity Exchange creating the country’s third biggest commodity exchange.
- Adi Godrej, Andrew Liveris won USIBC Global Leadership Awards
- Union Government launches new Hydrocarbon licensing regime
- SIERRA ODC building in Coimbatore receives World’s Second Highest Green Rating
- ‘A Billion Colour Story’ film wins top award at UK festival
- Chinese heavy-lift carrier rocket launch fails
- India contributes $500,000 to UN Peacebuilding Fund
- List of demands made by four Arab states was meant to be rejected, says Qatar’s foreign minister
- Shamma Jain appointed Indian envoy to Greece
Business and other
- PNB(Punjab National Bank) to block all Maestro debit cards from July 31
- FINO(Mumbai-based Financial Inclusion Network & Operations Paytech Ltd) becomes payments bank
- Svatantra Microfin launches cashless solution ‘Saathi’
- Achal Kumar Jyoti to be India’s new Chief Election Commissioner
- Indian police officer recognised by prestigious award in the US
- GST Council cuts GST rate on fertilisers
- Sunil Mittal Takes Home Over Rs. 30 Crore In Annual Pay In FY17
- Confederations Cup: Portugal beat Mexico to claim third place
- Eighth win in a row for Marc Marquez at Sachsenring
- Jehan Daruvala became the first Indian driver to win in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship
For more Current Affairs 4th July 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Other Current Affairs