Current Affairs 5th August 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 5th August 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 5th August of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 5th August 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- IRCTC Launches Book Now, Pay Later Scheme For Tatkal Tickets
- Lok Sabha Passes Bill to Raise NABARD’s Capital to Rs 30,000 crores
- Second Agri UDAAN Program Launched in New Delhi
- Union Parliament passes IIIT (Amendment) Bill, 2017
- Telangana govt has signed an agreement with Microsoft India to adopt cloud-based analytics solution for Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram.
- Govt has launched Measles-Rubella vaccination campaign in a phased manner for across the country to reduce measles morbidity and mortality.
- Financial Minister Arun Jaitley launched a new ETF under the name Bharat 22, which will comprise shares of 22 companies.
- Banking Regulation (Amendment) Bill 2017, which was promulgated in May, was passed in Lok Sabha.
- In order to make desi GPS independent from the US clock system ISRO will sign an MoU with CSIR-National Physical Laboratory for time and frequency traceability services.
- Maharashtra has launched MahaDBT portal, through which benefits of all govt schemes will be transferred directly into bank accounts of beneficiaries in the state.
- Agriculture Ministry has signed a MoA for setting up a regional centre of global rice research institute IRRI in Varanasi, to develop high- yielding rice varieties
- Qatar’s Cabinet has approved a draft law making permanent residency available to some non-citizens, marking a shift from its reliance on its longstanding visa-sponsorship system.
- Israel has launched it’s 1st environmental research satellite from Guiana, in a JV b/w Israel Space Agency & CNES.
- Neymar has completed his move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain for a world-record fee worth £200m.
Banking and Business
- Mohammad Mustafa appointed as CMD of SIDBI
- Department of Health & Family Welfare has terminated its 10-year contract with GVK-EMRI which provides emergency response service 108 Arogya Kavacha.
- Mohammad Mustafa has been appointed as Chairman and Manging Director of Small Industries Development Bank of India.
- Tata Memorial Centre has joined hands with Indian Dental Association to start India’s 1st digital initiative for
For more Current Affairs 5th August 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.