Current Affairs 6th August 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 6th August 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 6th August of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 6th August 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- Indian Railways signs first EPC contract with L&T to speed up electrification
- ISRO and CSIR-NPL sign MoU for time and frequency traceability services
- Prabhat Kumar as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Telangana govt has signed an agreement with Microsoft India to adopt cloud-based analytics solution for Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram.
- Financial Minister Arun Jaitley launched a new ETF under the name Bharat 22, which will comprise shares of 22 companies.
- Banking Regulation (Amendment) Bill 2017, which was promulgated in May, was passed in Lok Sabha.
- Lok Sabha has passed NABARD (Amendment) Bill, 2017 by voice vote that seeks to amend National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act, 1981.
- State Bank of India plans to raise Rs. 2,000 crore by allotting Basel-III compliant bonds to various investors.
- Bengaluru will soon have India’s first helicopter-taxi service
- Israel has launched it’s 1st environmental research satellite from Guiana, in a JV b/w Israel Space Agency & CNES.
- Neymar has completed his move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain for a world-record fee worth £200m.
Banking and Business
- Mohammad Mustafa has been appointed as Chairman and Manging Director of Small Industries Development Bank of India.
- Maharashtra has launched MahaDBT portal, through which benefits of all govt schemes will be transferred directly into bank accounts of beneficiaries in the state.
- Agriculture Ministry has signed a MoA for setting up a regional centre of global rice research institute IRRI in Varanasi, to develop high- yielding rice varieties.
For more Current Affairs 6th August 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.