Current Affairs 6th June 2017(updated)
current affairs 6th June 2017 (today)
June 6th, 2017[box type=”shadow” align=”” class=”” width=””]
- The first private railway station of India: Habibganj station in the public-private partnership redevelopment project.
- Indian Meteorological Department to soon give 15-day warning against malaria, chikungunya
- Researchers create a black hole in a lab using ultra-powerful X-ray laser.
- National Board of Wildlife Clears Rutland Island for DRDO’s Missile Testing Project
Business Current Affairs
- Adani Enterprises Gives Final Approval For $4 Billion Australia Coal Mine
‘Remain Committed To Wipro’: Azim Premji’s Letter To Employees
- Techies Urge Karnataka Government To Stop ‘Illegal Layoffs’
Sports Current Affairs
- ICC Champions Trophy: Rain Ruins Australia’s Run Chase Vs Bangladesh
Indian Super League: FC Goa Name Sergio Lobera As Zico Replacement
- French Open: Rohan Bopanna-Gabriela Dabrowski beat Sania Mirza-Ivan Dodig To Enter Semis
Manpreet Singh To Lead India In Hockey World League Semis In England
- Thailand Open: India’s B Sai Praneeth Beats Jonatan Christie To Claim Title
Science Current Affairs
India Current Affairs
For more June 2017 affairs and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 of IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Yesterday’s current affairs