Current Affairs 6th September 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 6th September 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 6th September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 6th September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
6th September 2017
- Teacher’s Day is celebrated across the nation on September 5th to commemorate the birth anniversary of the first Vice President Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan who was an academician, statesman, and philosopher.
- Symbolising the growing hydrocarbon engagement between India and Myanmar, the first consignment of 30 MT of High-Speed Diesel was sent from India to Myanmar by land route.
- The first commercial run of Lucknow Metro starts today. The Metro train has been flagged off by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and governor Ram Naik.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has signed a contract for 41 indigenously developed Dhruv Advanced Light Helicopters (ALH) for the Army and Navy.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday strongly pitched for the setting up of a BRICS credit rating agency to counter western rating institutions and cater to the financial needs of sovereign and corporate entities of developing nations.
- During the ongoing summit, the five BRICS nations have issued a declaration slamming Pakistan based terror groups like Jaish-e-Mohammed and the Lashkar-e-Taiba for the first time.
- Cuba began a five-month political transition, expected to end with Raul Castro’s departure from the presidency, capping his family’s near-total dominance of the country’s political system for nearly 60 years. Over the rest of this month, Cubans will meet in small groups to nominate municipal representatives.
- Australia’s Army has launched an investigation into possible war crimes committed by its force in Afghanistan between 2005 and 2016.
- Switzerland’s President Doris Leuthard offered a role as a mediator to help resolve the crisis between the US and North Korea.
Banking and Business
- Fincare Small Finance Bank has started its functioning with 25 operational branches in four states of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
- The RBI has told a parliamentary panel that it has no information on how much black money has been extinguished due to demonetization of Rs.500 and Rs.1000 notes.
Sports and Entertainment
- Konsam Ormila Devi Won Gold Commonwealth Youth Weightlifting
- Star India won the bid held in Mumbai for various media rights of the league at Rs. 16,347.50 crore for the period of 2018 – 2022.
- Former Union minister and sitting Trinamool Congress MP Sultan Ahmed has died following a cardiac arrest.
For more Current Affairs 6th September 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.