Current Affairs 7th August 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 7th August 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 7th August of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 7th August 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
- Mughalsarai to be Renamed as Deen Dayal Upadhyay Railway Station
- Neymer signs world record deal with PSG
- Govt has launched Measles-Rubella vaccination campaign in a phased manner for across the country to reduce measles morbidity and mortality.
- Department of Health & Family Welfare has terminated its 10-year contract with GVK-EMRI which provides emergency response service 108 Arogya Kavacha.
- Govt is launching a new AGRI-UDAAN programme that will mentor startups & help them connect with potential investors
- Government announces new PSU ETF called Bharat-22 with diversified portfolio
- ‘All ASI-protected monuments declared polythene-free zones
- Veteran actor and national award winner Sharada has been selected for this year’s Prem Nazir Award.
- Qatar’s Cabinet has approved a draft law making permanent residency available to some non-citizens, marking a shift from its reliance on its longstanding visa-sponsorship system.
- A new representative body US-India Strategic Partnership Forum is being set up to enhance business relations b/w the 2 countries.
- ISRO & NASA are working towards realisation of NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar mission by 2021.
- Harry Potter creator JK Rowling has been named the world’s most highly-paid author with earnings of £72.2m ($95m) this year.
Banking and Business
- Tata Memorial Centre has joined hands with Indian Dental Association to start India’s 1st digital initiative for prevention & early detection of oral cancer.
- In order to make desi GPS independent from the US clock system ISRO will sign an MoU with CSIR-National Physical Laboratory for time and frequency traceability services.
- IBM has opened its 1st Machine Learning Hub in Bengaluru which would provide a physical space to organisations for hands-on training on machine learning.
- Infosys has signed an agreement to acquire Brilliant Basics, a London-based product design & customer experience innovator.
For more Current Affairs 7th August 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defence, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.