Current Affairs 7th September 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 7th September 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 7th September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 7th September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
7th September 2017
- N Baijendra Kumar to take charge as National Mineral Development Corporation CMD
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu honors 219 teachers with National award
- India and Nepal have begun their joint military exercise in the western part of Nepal, focusing on counter-terrorism and forest fighting operations.
- Nitin Gadkari, who assumed additional charge of water resources has announced formation of an inter-ministerial task force to expedite implementation of Namami Gange mission
- The Delhi govt made it mandatory for all the cabs to have at least 4 stickers informing passengers to disable the Child Lock System before the journey starts.
- Odisha got its first state-run medical college, SLNMCH in 54 years.
- The Delhi High Court imposed a fine on Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal for filing a late reply in Arun Jaitley defamation case.
- NHAI awarded its First International Project in Myanmar to Punj Lloyd-Varaha
- India, Myanmar sign eleven MoUs in a range of sectors
- In a significant diplomatic win for India, BRICS countries have named for the first time Pakistan-based terror groups like the LeT & JeM for causing violence in the region.
- India has handed over an off-shore patrol vessel, Varuna, to Sri Lanka.
- Seychelles has become the ninth member to ratify the International Solar Alliance Framework Agreement.
- India has started exporting petroleum products to Myanmar by road, discovering a new market for its fast growing oil refining sector.
Banking and Business
- Sankara Narayanan takes charge as MD and CEO of Vijaya Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank has announced the appointment of P.R. Seshadri as its managing director and chief executive officer.
- SBI is currently beta-testing its intelligent assistant called SIA – SBI Intelligent Assistant.
- Reserve Bank of India has included HDFC Bank in the list of too big to fail lenders, referred to as the domestic systemically important bank.
Sports and Entertainment
- India’s Konsam Urmila Devi bagged a gold medal in the 44kg weight category of the Commonwealth Youth (boys & girls) weightlifting championships, held at Gold Coast, Australia.
- Arunachal Pradesh Health & Family Welfare Minister Jomde Kena died in Guwahati after a prolonged illness.
- Infosys co-founder Narayana Murthy has conferred the PLuS Alliance Prize.
For more Current Affairs 7th September 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.