Current Affairs 9th September 2017 (updated)
Current Affairs 9th September 2017 (today). the below are the current affairs of 9th September of this year. For more current affairs on National, International and other current affairs in India stay updated to the current affairs pages in the Indi job alert. Current affairs today, GK today.
For more Current Affairs 9th September 2017 and Quizzes for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. current affairs today Our Current Affairs June 2017 of the IndiJobAlert page covers various current affairs today sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.
Latest current affairs today
9th September 2017
- Amazon’s Largest Fulfilment Center in Hyderabad
- Union Government announces Rs 3,700 crore plan to provide Wi-Fi to gram panchayats
- Nagaland to implement DBT under MGNREGA
- ICAR to undertake major research works on agriculture with World Bank Fund
- Viveck Goenka, Chairman & Managing Director of the Express Group was unanimously elected Chairman of Press Trust of India.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced to grant gratis (no-cost) visa to all the citizens of Myanmar who want to visit India.
- On the occasion of National Teachers’ Day, Vice President Venkaiah Naidu launched DIKSHA portal, a national digital infrastructure for teachers.
- India’s first operational Smart City & IFSC, Gujarat International Finance-Tec City, has won the ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award.
- Exide Life Insurance has announced a partnership with Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank to offer its protection and savings products to the latter’s customers.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology has announced the formation of the new MIT-IBM Watson AI Lab, which will support joint research by IBM and MIT scientists.
- Energy Efficiency Services Limited has launched UJALA (Unnat Jyoti by Affordable Lighting for All) Scheme in Melaka, Malaysia.
Banking and Business
- Airtel Arm Launches ‘GST Advantage’ for SMEs. Airtel Business has launched GST Advantage – solution specifically designed to enable small businesses & start-ups to file their GST returns accurately, securely & seamlessly
- Hotel aggregator Oyo has closed a $250 million round of funding, which was led by its existing backer SoftBank, with new investor Hero Enterprise also coming on board
- SBI Life Insurance has received approval from the Securities and Exchange Board of India for an IPO of up to Rs 8,400 crore.
Sports and Entertainment
- Virat Kohli became the fastest to score 15,000 runs in international cricket, achieving the feat in 333 innings pushing Hashim Amla, who did so in 336 innings, to the second place.
For more Current Affairs 9th September 2017 and Quizzes and current affairs India, current affairs of 2017, current affairs pdf download for the preparation of SBI PO & Clerk, UPSC, RRB, IBPS, RBI, Railways, Postal and other Competitive Exams. More current affairs today, Current affairs of June 2017, for competitive exams by experts, are available on IndiJobAlert.com. Our Current Affairs June 2017 and current affairs today of the IndiJobAlert page covers various sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International current affairs, persons, defense, environment and many for competitive exams preparing aspirants.